The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2540
Original post by vanillachai
Loxemori! You do IB, do you mind if I ask what your predicted grades (and courses) were? I'm still waiting to here back from Bristol too and I'm really nervous

Hi (:

Predicted:
English A1 HL - 7
History HL - 6
Economics HL - 7
Biology SL - 7
Maths SL - 7
French A2 SL - 7

2 bonus points

= 43/45

What about you?
Reply 2541
Original post by dhar.jishnu
Congrats on your offers!
applied on the 4th of January so i hope i still have time left!

Thanks! And you should be ok so don't worry too much about it! Best of luckk :smile:
Reply 2542
Original post by waza_11

Original post by waza_11
Congratulations.

If you don't mind me asking a few questions.

What did they off you.

What subjects are you taking.

What were you GCSE grades, AS grade and A2 predictions?

They offered me AAA.
I'm taking English Lang, Maths and Law (and General Studies but that doesn't count :P) at A2.
6As3Bs1C at GCSE, AAB at AS, predicted AAA. :smile:
Reply 2543
Original post by adam0311

Original post by adam0311
Congrats! Which college did you put down?

Unspecified, but I hope I get Castle because my mate's got an offer for there :smile:
Reply 2544
Original post by sam_93
Yeah, i have offers from both, applied on december 10th!

Hey I applied to both Queen Mary and LSE around the same time as you. So I was wondering what your predicted grades were and what subjects you take... And when did you hear from them?

I hate the wait! Its so nerve wrecking!
Reply 2545
Original post by Motatious

Original post by Motatious
Wow congratulations. When did u apply may I ask?

4th November :smile:
Reply 2546
Original post by alr
Hey I applied to both Queen Mary and LSE around the same time as you. So I was wondering what your predicted grades were and what subjects you take... And when did you hear from them?

I hate the wait! Its so nerve wrecking!

Hey I know how scary waiting is!

I'm predicted A*A*A in Maths, Economics, English Literature. Queen Mary came up on track on 26th Jan, but I got an email a week before inviting me to an open day, and I heard from LSE on the 27th Jan. So not long ago, Good Luck!
Original post by jcking
Unspecified, but I hope I get Castle because my mate's got an offer for there :smile:

Oh nice! I got castle, so maybe I'll see you around come October.

Good luck!
UCL rejected me,
cheeky ****ers!!
Original post by sam_93
Thanks! And you should be ok so don't worry too much about it! Best of luckk :smile:

congratulations!
Original post by stafford1992
UCL rejected me,
cheeky ****ers!!

samee!!!

3 rejections whoop whoop:biggrin: !!!!!

xx
people seem to forget the QUUEN MARY'S is the third BEST university for LAW!!! Go check the guardian 2011!! I mean everyone is going to bristol and so, while Queen Mary's is after Oxford and Cambridge!! And i got an offer!!!! OMG!! i AM SOO EXCITED

GCSEs--- 5As and 5Bs AND PREDICTED GRADES- Psychology A*, Sociology A* and English Lit A

AS LEVELS
Psychology A,
Sociology A,
English Literature A,
Law A and
Critical Thinking B
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2552
Original post by LazyCookie
Did you have an interview there last week at Kent?

Got an offer today for Kent too, ABB for law :smile: had an interview last week for them to decide whether or not to reduce my conditions, looks like it went okay :')

Yes I was there on the 2nd of Feb. Congrats :smile:
Original post by kennyparis
people seem to forget the QUUEN MARY'S is the third BEST university for LAW!!! Go check the guardian 2011!! I mean everyone is going to bristol and so, while Queen Mary's is after Oxford and Cambridge!! And i got an offer!!!! OMG!! i AM SOO EXCITED

GCSEs--- 5As and 5Bs AND PREDICTED GRADES- Psychology A*, Sociology A* and English Lit A

AS LEVELS
Psychology A,
Sociology A,
English Literature A,
Law A and
Critical Thinking B

Congratulations on your offer.
Reply 2554
Original post by stafford1992
UCL rejected me,
cheeky ****ers!!

Same here:smile::smile:
Just waiting for Warwick now...
Reply 2556
Original post by kylee
Same here:smile::smile:

when???? :s-smilie:
pissing myself. did they say a reason? what were your grades and LNAT score? (anyone who just got rejected from UCL please reply to this)

:s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Reply 2557
Original post by loxemori
when???? :s-smilie:
pissing myself. did they say a reason? what were your grades and LNAT score? (anyone who just got rejected from UCL please reply to this)

:s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

Just now 5 hours ago.
The reason is because of my LNAT,
I got a really low score in my LNAT
my grades are, AS: AAAAA
A2: A*A
Predicted: A*AA
Original post by kennyparis

AS LEVELS
Psychology A,
Sociology A,
English Literature A,
Law A and
Critical Thinking B

League table, lol. But congrats, it's a good uni.
Original post by kylee

Original post by kylee
Just now 5 hours ago.
The reason is because of my LNAT,
I got a really low score in my LNAT
my grades are, AS: AAAAA
A2: A*A
Predicted: A*AA

sorry to hear that i think my rejection is coming pretty soon too :frown: when did you send your application off..sat the LNAT i just want to prepare my self :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending