The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mess.
What is with the stadium announcer acting like it is an American sports centre :rofl2:

Is Cowlin at the game? I will bombard him with texts as the failure emerges.
:woo:
Reply 3802
Original post by Colbert

Original post by Colbert
Is Cowlin at the game? I will bombard him with texts as the failure emerges.

I would just bombard him regardless tbh. I might get involved if the crumble becomes spectacular.
I sense a sending off for Song :erm:.
Original post by Mr Smurf
I sense a sending off for Song :erm:.

:yep: He needs to chill out.

**** 0-1
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3805
balls
Same old Arsenal.
Reply 3807
If I'm right, I just saw around 50 PASSES in a row by barcelona around 30-32 mins in the match. As a Arsenal fan, that is completly break-taking and that too in emirates....
1-0 down at half time isn't exactly a bad thing, considering.

The goal was due to a dodgy offside trap - Clichy didn't step up with the rest.

Koscielny, Walcott and Wilshere have been fantastic so far.
How/Why did Eboue get a new contract not so long ago?
We're playing ok. The possession play needs to improve. Cesc and Eboue especially have given the ball away to often. Wilshere is immense, he looks every bit as good with the ball as Xavi. I'm so glad we've got Sczesny in goal. Would love to have the Verminator

Optimistic about the second half.
Feel we're still in this. We've made a few chances and we're playing it quite well. Regardless players are giving it their all, can't ask anything else.
Still feel we'll get a goal in this but wish Walcott was given a bit more of the ball, a lot of our play has been down the left. Haven't seen the usual Nasri/ Walcott switching flank either.
Reply 3812
Original post by Kevmeister

Pity/Cult Hero/****ing retardation.

Wilshere is the best player on the park imo. Cesc has been wasteful, and he should of shot :sad:

I was £15 up after 8 minutes though, cheers Song :gah:

Indeed rofl. Probably just hit antics and how they boost morale.
Original post by marcusmerehay

Koscielny, Walcott and Wilshere have been fantastic so far.

They have been impressive, Wilshere has been great. Fabregas not so much.
We've actually done really well, Van Persie should definitely have got 1 goal by now. Barca are amazing tbh, any team is going to struggle against them. Cesc has been very poor and Song and Eboue have been giving the ball away too easily.
Reply 3816
Its definately not a bad performance by you guys, I wonder how you can change things though.

0-1 (or worse) isn't a scoreline to take to the camp nou, if nothing happens by 65mins I wonder what you'l resort to.
High line is suicidal. You're basically playing lottery.
"In the first half Arsenal completed 85% of their 53 passes in the final third, Barcelona 79% of 70. Margins."

Alex Song is a trending topic on twitter. :rofl3:

As is Abel Xavier. :colonhash:
Why is Sagna not playing?

Latest