The Student Room Group

St. Andrews Medicine Applicants 2011 :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ryan118244
No ones been rejected so far have they?!

yeah, one of my freinds was rejected because their ukcat was too low...although mines was only like 60 or something more :s
Reply 1121
No ones been rejected so far have they?!

There were a few who got rejections... Someone was complaining that she/he was rejected due to a low UKCAT score, so obviously there have been a few rejections :smile:
Reply 1122
Original post by atomos
yeah, one of my freinds was rejected because their ukcat was too low...although mines was only like 60 or something more :s

Original post by teafil
There were a few who got rejections... Someone was complaining that she/he was rejected due to a low UKCAT score, so obviously there have been a few rejections :smile:

They were pre-interview though werent they?

Btw teafil i love how you put a happy face after you said there have been rejections, very evil of you :wink:
Reply 1123
They were pre-interview though werent they?

Btw teafil i love how you put a happy face after you said there have been rejections, very evil of you :wink:

oohh never really intended to make it sound that way ! hehe i was just smiling for being able to deliver an answer (hope i didn't upset anyone).

So ...... how you doing?
Reply 1124
Original post by teafil
oohh never really intended to make it sound that way ! hehe i was just smiling for being able to deliver an answer (hope i didn't upset anyone).

So ...... how you doing?

Haha a very hard task to do.
Well I'm doing alright ta, would be doing better with a offer from St Andrews though.
How's you?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1125
Haha a very hard task to do.
Well I'm doing alright ta, would be doing better with another from St Andrews though.
How's you?

not too bad... pretty nervous though :-|
Reply 1126
Original post by teafil
not too bad... pretty nervous though :-|

Snap
Original post by Anterior view
I know Glasgow is a cracking place too and a great city

Yeah it is. I live there ^^ Would be great to stay but would also be great to move elsewhere
Original post by fieldsofgold
Hey. I got an offer from St Andrews yesterday!! I'm definitely firming!!!
It definitely goes to show that if you dnt make it the first time, you should try again!
It worked for me :smile:
Good luck!!

Original post by Shellfish002
I got a conditional offer!!! WOOO!
Don't know what the conditions are as it was only updated on track today but I am so happy!! :biggrin:

Well done guys!!! Congratulations :smile:
Original post by filea
Heeey congratz!!! :smile: They even got back at you really quickly as well! :smile: I hope I'll be in St Andrews as well and then I'll say hi to you there :biggrin:

Thanks!! Oh cool!! Is St Andys your fist choice? Will you stay in accommodation?
Original post by jcarberry1
Thanks!! Oh cool!! Is St Andys your fist choice? Will you stay in accommodation?

I know you didn't quote me :awesome: but I felt nosy. Where do you plan on staying hall-wise? I'm thinking Andrew Melville, or somewhere like New Hall :erm:
Well done guys!!! Congratulations :smile:

Thanks! Well done to you too! I hvnt looked through the pages so are you firming? What you doing for accommodation??? I hvnt got a clue!!! :s-smilie:

well it does get bitterly cold come winter

(i know this question wasn't directed at me, i just felt like being a smart arse :tongue:)
Original post by spacepirate-James
I know you didn't quote me :awesome: but I felt nosy. Where do you plan on staying hall-wise? I'm thinking Andrew Melville, or somewhere like New Hall :erm:

I like the look of the David Russell Apartments!!! They look looooovely. And you get a double bed ^^ I'm not too keen on the catered halls, I want to learn how to cook!! Plus a room with an ensuite would be great :smile: PLUS they have a Music room!!! With a drum kit!!! And I think one of the things I would miss when I leave is my drum kit so that is a big tick for me :smile:

What about you?
Original post by fieldsofgold
Thanks! Well done to you too! I hvnt looked through the pages so are you firming? What you doing for accommodation??? I hvnt got a clue!!! :s-smilie:

Thanks ^^ I'm waiting to see what the other Unis say before I make a choice. What about you? I'mma stay in student accommodation :smile: liking the look of David Russell Apartments :smile:
Thanks ^^ I'm waiting to see what the other Unis say before I make a choice. What about you? I'mma stay in student accommodation :smile: liking the look of David Russell Apartments :smile:

I think I am going to firm St Andrews. I'm so going for self-catered, that's all I know at the moment!!
Do you have any other offers?

hehe no I'm still waiting on two others, but Andrews was my fave out of Southampton and Liverpool.
Oh well easy choice then:smile:

I'm going to be optimistic about hearing from the others. :smile:
How are things with you offer wise?
Reply 1138
I like the look of the David Russell Apartments!!! They look looooovely. And you get a double bed ^^ I'm not too keen on the catered halls, I want to learn how to cook!! Plus a room with an ensuite would be great :smile: PLUS they have a Music room!!! With a drum kit!!! And I think one of the things I would miss when I leave is my drum kit so that is a big tick for me :smile:

What about you?

I just completly agree with you=P The DRA looks nice and has great space. Love big beds and not at least a drum kit! My only concern is the distance, 25 min of walk or so to town,.. the other accommodations are much closer :P Wish there were better pictures of the rooms:P
Reply 1139
Original post by BettyJ
I just completly agree with you=P The DRA looks nice and has great space. Love big beds and not at least a drum kit! My only concern is the distance, 25 min of walk or so to town,.. the other accommodations are much closer :P Wish there were better pictures of the rooms:P

Hey! Did you get an offer? If so... what was your UKCAT score? :biggrin: And when was your interview? Was it a conditional or unconditional offer?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending