The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We are scoring counter-attacking goals when we have our best players available and on the pitch. In the last few months we've had rvp, cesc, nasri, Walcott, wilshere, song available. And when those 6 are on their game, there is no defence in the league that can cope. For the second goal against barca , if denilson was on the pitch instead of wilshere, do you think that pass would've been made first time to cesc? No chance.

I've always said that if our first choice team is ever available for a significant part of the season, we would be the best team in England. It's starting to come together now -- the counter-attacking goals and general quality comes from having threats all through the midfield and attack. In recent seasons too many key players kept getting injured for months and there's no way any team can deal with that. Let's hope this season is different and the big players stay fit.

Hope our travelling fans enjoy the game tomorrow. Personally, I'm not that fussed about it and I don't think the psychological impact will be huge either way. No matter what is said in the press, this is a bigger deal for the fans.

Wenger has a big decision to make about whether start diaby. I predict nasri will have a big game and get us over the line; 2-1.
I'm gonna go for a big win tomorrow, given Birmingham's recent slide down the table - 4-0.
2-0 win :cool:
i would go for a 2-0 too...really should win this and if we don't, then i'm afraid theres no hope for arsenal :|
Reply 4784
I had a dream Arsenal won 7-2 in extra time :holmes:
Reply 4785
2-0
I'm saying 3-1
Reply 4787
2-1

Arshavin n rvp to score in that order.
Original post by Imperial Blitz
A nice trophy to collect tommorow :smile:
Birmingham will won. You heard it here first.
Original post by jit987
2-0

I had a dream that we had to play Barcelona in the CC final. We also had to play inside a mall with assualt rifles, the only way we could score was if we detonated their bomb but Messi was an amazing sniper. They also scored every time they killed an Arsenal player. Clichy was a noob and he just kept on running into their base.

You don't want to know the score :facepalm2:
Original post by Overmars
We are scoring counter-attacking goals when we have our best players available and on the pitch. In the last few months we've had rvp, cesc, nasri, Walcott, wilshere, song available. And when those 6 are on their game, there is no defence in the league that can cope.

Those exact players failed to score against our defence :h:

I agree those 6 are the best attacking force in the country but I do think Chelsea (of old)/United set themselves up as better teams. Ultimately an unstoppable attack like that will win you the league but probably not the CL.
If you ppl remember, i predicted the Barca game. I'm usually right, and today i'm feeling good. But I'm really nervous for some reason, if we dont win I'm punching a whole through the TV
Original post by In2deep
I had a dream that we had to play Barcelona in the CC final. We also had to play inside a mall with assualt rifles, the only way we could score was if we detonated their bomb but Messi was an amazing sniper. They also scored every time they killed an Arsenal player. Clichy was a noob and he just kept on running into their base.

:lolwut:See a Therapist son
Original post by Jeppasloth
Those exact players failed to score against our defence :h:

I agree those 6 are the best attacking force in the country but I do think Chelsea (of old)/United set themselves up as better teams. Ultimately an unstoppable attack like that will win you the league but probably not the CL.

I see hitting the post as close enough :colonhash: :colonhash:
Original post by In2deep

LMFAO!

Which mall was it? Westfield in Shepherds Bush?
Original post by mandingo666
LMFAO!

Which mall was it? Westfield in Shepherds Bush?

Nope, a generic one, the type you see in American Movies :colonhash:
Original post by In2deep
Nope, a generic one, the type you see in American Movies :colonhash:

What was the score?
Original post by Complex Simplicity
What was the score?

The match didn't finish, dreams in general are very hard to remember once you wake up :dontknow:

Clichy did die at least 10 times though :colonhash:

I need to stop playing Black Ops late into the night :colondollar:
Arsenal 3-0 Birmingham

Eboué hat-trick :rofl:
I seriously think that'll be the score though.
1-nill birmingham, and this is from a chelsea fan.

Latest