The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hmmm my MMA class is 7:30 - 9:00 tomorrow.

What to do?
Original post by The Question
hmmm my MMA class is 7:30 - 9:00 tomorrow.

What to do?

skip it ? If not bring a potable TV or watch it on your mobile while you smash someones face in
Aw man, we're gonna get boned.

Really, really hard.

Cheers.
' It is a ligament at the back of the knee, a tear in the ligament. It is three to four weeks, I take the short delay because I am an optimist but it could be four'

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/37362/arsenal-train-ahead-of-barcelona-pictures

:smile:, hmm
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Overmars
Aw man, we're gonna get boned.

Really, really hard.

Cheers.

:frown: It will be an amazing match though ..

Anyways, because I am bored, here is Alex Song getting a bit too happy over his goal.....
Reply 5705

You need to have a mental strength

lol'd at that part.
Original post by Economist
' It is a ligament at the back of the knee, a tear in the ligament. It is three to four weeks, I take the short delay because I am an optimist but it could be four'

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/37362/arsenal-train-ahead-of-barcelona-pictures

:smile:, hmm

I might just have more wood than Alex Song if he travels. But I doubt it...the Wenger smokescreen's already been used up on Wilshere -- which Jack went on to spoil on twitter. :facepalm2:
Original post by Overmars
I might just have more wood than Alex Song if he travels. But I doubt it...the Wenger smokescreen's already been used up on Wilshere -- which Jack went on to spoil on twitter. :facepalm2:

lolz, no way he's in tomorrow but surely you don't join in training with a ligament tear, small chance vs Utd, good chance vs West Brom? Hope so
Original post by Economist
lolz, no way he's in tomorrow but surely you don't join in training with a ligament tear, small chance vs Utd, good chance vs West Brom? Hope so

Yup...training with the ball seems weird with a recent injury that's meant to keep you out for near a month. But then again, realistic injury timescales don't exist with Van Persie. Maybe Wenger factored in the inevitable set-back into the 3-4 week estimations.

edit: It doesn't really matter either way. If it's not Van Persie who's out, it'll be Fabregas. If it's not Fabregas, it'll be Nasri. If it's not Nasri, it'll be Djourou, Koscielny and Sagna.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5710
Original post by G550NDH

Original post by G550NDH

Anyways, because I am bored, here is Alex Song getting a bit too happy over his goal.....

:toofunny:

I hope Cesc doesn't see that :erm:
Original post by G550NDH

ohhmygo- :eek:

1 day to go... the tension is almost killing
Van Persie named in the squad to travel to Barcelona.

:unsure: and :toofunny: , respectively.
Reply 5714
I'd like to see:

Rosicky Wilshere
Fabregas
Nasri-----------Arsh
Chamakh

I thinks it's a bit too much to expect Ramsey to make his first-team return against the best team in the world in their own cauldron. I'd prefer Chamakh to lead the line over Bendtner, mainly based on his Champions League experience and prospensity for better link-up play (but won't really be unhappy if either is chosen). Rosicky over Diaby or Denilson because, no matter how off form he may be, he can be relied upon to be both more defensively vigilant and put more effort in.

EDIT: van Persie's back!?! Stick him in for Chamakh if fit.
(edited 13 years ago)
Isn't it just Song, Lukasz, Frimp and Verm who are definitely out?
And Walcott, yes.
Is this a wenger mindgame? oh my.
Reply 5718
He's such a ****ing WUM.

RvP winner tomorrow. Bobbled off his knee.
Original post by R-KAM
He's such a ****ing WUM.

RvP winner tomorrow. Bobbled off his knee.

Bobbled off the back of knee. :cool:

Latest