The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Harbour Seal
Ok, I think. I felt pretty confident coming out of it, though I now realise I made a massive mistake with a communications question... ****!!! Oh well, everything else went really well I felt, apparently I'm a colourful candidate :wink:

I've probably jinxed it to buggery, but who cares NO MORE INTERVIEWS UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!! :biggrin:

That sounds great, the most important thing is to make yourself stand out and it sounds like you did that :biggrin:
Original post by Lost Time
I was told Mid March at my interview.

Seems like this is my last option now and we're gonna have to wait T_T

At my interviw they said the interviews are until mid-March so offers/rejections won't come out until after they are finished.
I was told end of march/start of april... Probably more realistic :smile:
Reply 1343
That takes the ****ing piss!
Original post by dmz
That takes the ****ing piss!

Deep. Breaths.

Do you want me to tell you about how I ****ed up a PBL question? Would that make you feel better?

I'm going to make some toast and nutella.
Just looked at the Glasgow 2012 prospectus... Next year they're putting medicine up to AAA for A2 !!! :smile: We're lucky, guys!!

Come one Glasgow!!!
Reply 1346
Deep. Breaths.

Do you want me to tell you about how I ****ed up a PBL question? Would that make you feel better?

I'm going to make some toast and nutella.

No it wouldn't because i want you to get in!

Had my interview since early december and Glasgow's all i have left now :mad2:
Original post by rachel6286
At my interviw they said the interviews are until mid-March so offers/rejections won't come out until after they are finished.

Ahh... maybe I misheard :colondollar:

Either way, this has been the slowest few weeks of my life, I so hope neither I or anyone else here have to go through this again next year!
I wish time would go slower, I have prelims to study for :frown:
Reply 1349
I wish time would go slower, I have prelims to study for :frown:

waaa? I'm sick of this year already, i just wanna get to uni!
I was told end of march/start of april... Probably more realistic :smile:

:headfire:
Original post by harbour seal
i was told end of march/start of april... Probably more realistic :smile:

why do you neg me for this argh argh argh.
Original post by danman14
:headfire:

I like this response. I suggest you do it outside the Wolfson Medical School as evidence of your dedication to medicine.
Reply 1353
I like this response. I suggest you do it outside the Wolfson Medical School as evidence of your dedication to medicine.

haha

just noticed your comment on toast and nutella and i now hate you a tiny bit

lol..

not a big fan of self-immolation tbh :P
Original post by dmz
haha

just noticed your comment on toast and nutella and i now hate you a tiny bit

TWO SLICES NOM NOM NOM.

I also had a massive McDonalds earlier on. NOM NOM NOM.

I feel like pacman.

Dan, I feel they should revoke your offer just for that statement. For shame. FOR SHAME.
why do you neg me for this argh argh argh.

oh and I didn't neg you - i would give you a positive rep to prove it but ive reached the limit for today :smile:
RIGHT bedtime. :smile:

xxx
TWO SLICES NOM NOM NOM.

I feel like pacman.

Dan, I feel they should revoke your offer just for that statement. For shame. FOR SHAME.

lol, well if I get rejected then at least ill know why :biggrin:
Reply 1359
TWO SLICES NOM NOM NOM.

I feel like pacman.

i have 6-8 slices everytime i have toast :biggrin: think i'll go make some now, out of nutella though

KFC's superior :tongue:, think i'll get some tomoro since i recently got paid :biggrin:

Did the neg take -2? if so it could have been me, if it was, it was probably when i saw april and i lost it a little, if it was i'll rep you twice when i get some more, I'm sorry (If it was me :tongue:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending