Glasgow Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1620
Original post by Rusty43
Long time lurker guys.

Just got a conditional offer on track.

Not trolling I promise!

Original post by Skippo
Just got a conditional for Glasgow :biggrin:. My interview was back in December. Got the email from track about 5 mins ago!

Good luck everyone!

Least everyone knows im not lying now but i have nothing :sad:
Reply 1621
im too scared to open mine!!!!
Reply 1622
UNCONDITIONAL & FIRMED!! can't wait to see you all in sept!
Reply 1623
Original post by meemz
im too scared to open mine!!!!

Congratz dude, guess i'm out :bawling:
Reply 1624
well done guys :smile:
Reply 1625
Original post by dmz
Congratz dude, guess i'm out :bawling:

there were some later offers last year too
Now I just feel bad for the Glasgow staff.

I'm picturing them in the office now sending out the confirmations to UCAS so they can relay them to people.

"Well, we did say we'd get back by the middle of March. Put the coffee on. We have a long night ahead".
Reply 1627
Original post by lekky
there were some later offers last year too

It was my last hope and i really tried :bawling:
Congratulations guys well done, anyone with an offer from a January interview yet?
Reply 1629
Original post by dmz
It was my last hope and i really tried :bawling:

shhhushhh its not over until UCAS says so, don't make me hurt you.
Reply 1630
Original post by lekky
shhhushhh its not over until UCAS says so, don't make me hurt you.

I had my interview early december, if they wanted me, i would have heard
Just got an Unconditional!!!!!! :banana:
Interviewed on 1st of Feb!! My 18th birthday!!! It was a good omen after all!!!!

Well done to everybody who have received offers and best to luck to everyone else!!!!
Just got a conditional to glasgow! BB Advanced Highers and C in Higher! hopefully I get them!
Reply 1633
Original post by dmz
I had my interview early december, if they wanted me, i would have heard

Stop! Until you've got an unsuccessful on your UCAS I've not lost hope that I will be getting food/alcohol out of you. theres no good obsessing about it and second guessing decisions until you KNOW
Original post by jcarberry1
Just got an Unconditional!!!!!! :banana:
Interviewed on 1st of Feb!! My 18th birthday!!! It was a good omen after all!!!!

Well done to everybody who have received offers and best to luck to everyone else!!!!

Well done!! what were your results and stuff?!
Reply 1635
english applicant, had an interview in december and just got a conditional offer. I felt like my interview had gone really badly and kinda wrote it off so anyone in the same position should still have hope because you never know :smile:
Original post by dominiqueblack
Well done!! what were your results and stuff?!

Thank you!!! 6 A's at higher, AB at Advanced Higher and UKCAT was 672.5 :smile: What about you? Have you heard from Glasgow? How's your application going?
6 As at Higher, UKCAT 722, and still in 6th year. Conditional from Glasgow!! BB at Advanced Higher and a C at Higher needed. I'm doing AH Chemistry and Bio and Higher Art. So fingers crossed!! :biggrin:
Got Unconditionals from Edinburgh and Dundee and waiting on St.Andrew's :smile:
Reply 1638
Congratz to you guys with offer :smile:, off this thread now
OMFG Just Got a Conditional Offer. :biggrin:. Interview mid december. Congrats to everyone else who just got one :smile:. And good luck to everyone waiting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending