The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1740
Glasgow Medics 2011 Group up and running

EVERYONE JOIN :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_152706194790047&ap=1
Oh God..feeling extremely sick and worried

called admissions secretary, they have now handed over half of all offers; she said everyone with an offer would hear either today or tomorrow. She also said that the next time track updates will be 6pm ish, so that's when the next batch is coming out apparently, though she didn't sound too sure.

I wish I never called.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by danman14

called admissions secretary, they have now handed over half of all offers; she said everyone with an offer would hear either today or tomorrow. She also said that the next time track updates will be 6pm ish, so that's when the next batch is coming out apparently, though she didn't sound too sure.

I wish I never called.

*sigh* I called too, and she said I had to call back after 2pm to speak to Colleen. I'll find out and get back to you :frown: stressed out my box.
Original post by Harbour Seal
*sigh* I called too, and she said I had to call back after 2pm to speak to Colleen. I'll find out and get back to you :frown: stressed out my box.

ahh please do..can you also ask them specifically when they're sending out the next batch of offers? good luck to you
Reply 1744
do we HAVE to go to the open day as part of our offer?

ahh please do..can you also ask them specifically when they're sending out the next batch of offers? good luck to you

Will dooooo... ARGH.

I hate Higher Maths. I want that on the record. It's ****ing horrific.
Original post by Med16793

Original post by Med16793
do we HAVE to go to the open day as part of our offer?

They advise you to visit all the Unis you have been made offers for to decide which one you like best. If you're dead set on going, it's not necessary I think :smile:
Original post by trungo

Joined! :biggrin:

Fingers crossed for both of you! And for all awaiting news for that matter!

Why does multi-quote never work for me?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1749
Original post by trungo

Well done that man :biggrin:

Joined!
Reply 1750
Original post by AuldYin
Well done that man :biggrin:

Joined!

woop :smile:

Keep the numbers up guys join the group:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/home.php?sk=group_152706194790047&ap=1
Well done for those with offers! See you there!
For those still waiting, don't worry. I know the feeling. Hang in there.
10 minutes
10 minutes

did you call her? what did she say?
did you call her? what did she say?

She's been called away unexpectedly :frown: **** this ****. Oh well. I'll call tomorrow.
Original post by sweetchilli
Unconditional! Can't believe it! ?Over the moon!

Congrats to all with offers! Whoop whoop!

I am so pleases for you! I have seen you on a few threads and you were always giving advice. This is a place well deserved :biggrin:
Reply 1756
Completely lost all hope... Congratulations to all those with offers! Can't even pretend I'm not extremely jealous lol
Reply 1757
Original post by Pandaologist
Hey dmz,

I just want to say how much I'm really rooting for you right now. I've been lurking on this thread for a while and it's because you posted on here that I knew to check frantically last night. It's so unfair that you're the one still waiting :frown: But fingers crossed you will hear soon and it's good news! :-) You've been so supportive to other people on here and you're exactly the sort of person I'd want to study alongside, or even have as my own doctor! Please don't give up whatever happens this year, but as frustrating as it must be, I really think it's too early to give up on this year! At my interview they said they were interviewing about 1000 this year, and that's a lot of people to process!!

x x x

wow, that means a lot :frown:, but if the grades go up to AAA, it'll be pointless, i'm resiting two exams to get A*AA but people already have that in one go, thanks for the support tho, really means a lot :cry:...Didn't know I've been supportive :tongue:

seconded - couldn't have put it better myself :cool:

EDIT: 1000 interviews! are you sure??

Original post by sweetchilli
Unconditional! Can't believe it! ?Over the moon!

Congrats to all with offers! Whoop whoop!

Congratz!

:biggrin:

Oh God, I have nothing :frown:

same here :sigh:
Reply 1758

I wish I never called.

Haha thanks for that, cried like a bitch last night, wonder what i'll do tonight :rolleyes:...not cried since i was like 15/16 LMAO
Reply 1759
Congrats Sweetchilli!

PS I'm Rebecca :wink:

oh really :sexface: Just messing, :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending