The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sweetchilli
Unconditional! Can't believe it! ?Over the moon!

Congrats to all with offers! Whoop whoop!

Congratulations! I'm really pleased for you. Nice when things work out for people :smile:
Reply 1761
Original post by Peaco9
Completely lost all hope... Congratulations to all those with offers! Can't even pretend I'm not extremely jealous lol

Haha, with you on that, was unbelieveably upset last night but my dad made me feel a lot better :smile: and thinks i'll get an offer...yer i know :lol: but i thought i won't be able to go to work today but been pretty cheerful all day and since people with interviews last week have offers and they have more to give it probably wasn't given out by when :crossedf: 'Keep hope alive!' lol
Original post by Michael1993
I am so pleases for you! I have seen you on a few threads and you were always giving advice. This is a place well deserved :biggrin:

Thanks so much! Very kind of you to say that! My day could not have been better. I'm hoping that the ones waiting will get their offers tonight/early tomorrow morning and the thread will keep on buzzing! :biggrin:
Original post by Caponester
Congratulations! I'm really pleased for you. Nice when things work out for people :smile:

Thanks Caponester! Any news for you yet? :wink:
Reply 1764
Thanks Caponester! Any news for you yet? :wink:

I guess this makes it 3/2 - 1/2 :tongue:
Original post by dmz
Haha, with you on that, was unbelieveably upset last night but my dad made me feel a lot better :smile: and thinks i'll get an offer...yer i know :lol: but i thought i won't be able to go to work today but been pretty cheerful all day and since people with interviews last week have offers and they have more to give it probably wasn't given out by when :crossedf: 'Keep hope alive!' lol

Half of offers out this morn, half tonight/tomorrow morning so keep the faith!

As for the ones with offers, interviewed last week - remember their application would have been fresh in the minds of the interviewers and scored there and then... :smile:
Original post by dmz
I guess this makes it 3/2 - 1/2 :tongue:

Yep...You'll catch up come tomorrow morning! :tongue:
Reply 1767
Half of offers out this morn, half tonight/tomorrow morning so keep the faith!

As for the ones with offers, interviewed last week - remember their application would have been fresh in the minds of the interviewers and scored there and then... :smile:

It was like 11 last night :tongue:, saw the first two posts and i couldn't type, checked ucas like 4 times in a few minutes signing in and out till my account got suspended cos i was shaking too much to type the right password:lol:
Yep...You'll catch up come tomorrow morning! :tongue:

I hope so :crossedf: apparently more out at 6pm
how many people get rejected from glasgow. Is it about 400.
Original post by dmz
It was like 11 last night :tongue:, saw the first two posts and i couldn't type, checked ucas like 4 times in a few minutes signing in and out till my account got suspended cos i was shaking too much to type the right password:lol:

:crossedf:

Oh and how do you multi-quote? I press the button and it only ever quotes the latest one...I must be :doh:
Original post by firestar101
how many people get rejected from glasgow. Is it about 400.

350... 800 interviews...450 offers... 250 places approx.
Reply 1771
The icon right of the multi quote button with a + on it, click on it and whichever other posts you want to quote and it'll be at the buttom for you to reply

You got in for medicine, kinda blows the :doh: theory out of water :tongue:
:crossedf:

Oh and how do you multi-quote? I press the button and it only ever quotes the latest one...I must be :doh:
Original post by dmz
The icon right of the multi quote button with a + on it, click on it and whichever other posts you want to quote and it'll be at the buttom for you to reply

You got in for medicine, kinda blows the :doh: theory out of water :tongue:

Original post by dmz

Ahaaaa....eureka! Thanks dmz!
Think that's 3/2-2/2 now! See catching up quick smart!
Reply 1774
Ahaaaa....eureka! Thanks dmz!

haha :five:
Reply 1775
Think that's 3/2-2/2 now! See catching up quick smart!

we'll get even tonight :cool: nah i'm just being brave/optimistic (not cocky :tongue:, lol)
Original post by dmz
we'll get even tonight :cool: nah i'm just being brave/optimistic (not cocky :tongue:, lol)

I'm sure you will! :tongue:
Reply 1777
I'm sure you will! :tongue:

Have you guys made a facebook group yet?
Track updated last night... CONDITIONAL! :woo:

BBB: BB advanced higher, B higher (cos it's biology i think)

so relieved as it was my last hope :biggrin:

well done to everyone with offers and I know it's easy for me to say now, but fingers crossed to those still waiting :smile:
yeah, the link is here somewhere. Trungo did it! Will try and find it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending