The Student Room Group

How 'messy' is sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
as messy as you make it!
My boyfriend likes to clean up mid-sex. Once, i was giving him a blow job (as part of foreplay). I was down there for a while and when I resurfaced, I was planning on pouncing on him, but I had to lay there and wait whilst he wiped my saliva off his penis before we could continue. (I have no diseases.)

I told him afterwards that it was a bit of a turn-off, a bit like if I'd ran off to brush my teeth after giving him head and then came back and resumed sexual activities, and he said he wouldn't mind if that's what I needed to do to make myself comfortable.

:'(
Original post by Anonymous
Don't you leak quite a lot? If you didn't use tissues surely there'd be enough for a wet patch...?

Maybe not everybody uses tissues, I know sometimes I just forget and go to sleep... there's definitely enough leaking from me to create a patch :P

But I always use tissues! I don't know why you wouldn't, if the alternative is a wet patch that someone has to sleep on :s-smilie: Sometimes if the tissues are too far away we will manouevre ourselves over to them while still together, ah hah :tongue: I think when there have been no tissues I have legged it to the bathroom with my hand cupped over myself.
Reply 63
What about sweat? Why do they always say in movies 'you can have the wet patch?' I'm genuinely curious because I love clean sheets :ninja:

Is this true? Source please :biggrin:
But I always use tissues! I don't know why you wouldn't, if the alternative is a wet patch that someone has to sleep on :s-smilie: Sometimes if the tissues are too far away we will manouevre ourselves over to them while still together, ah hah :tongue: I think when there have been no tissues I have legged it to the bathroom with my hand cupped over myself.

I'm the same. Tissues! Don't understand why anyone would just lay there with it in them, letting it dribble out or whatever. Long enough for cuddling maybe. But no need for a wet patch.

Plus, if I laugh or cough it immediately splurges everywhere.
main rule : spillage is lickage, ahahah
I have to get the walls re-painted every time I have sex.

:sexface:
Reply 67
Ah lol. I completely missed the sarcasm in your first post. I thought the 8 reps meant people knew what you were talking about and were agreeing :p: +1
My boyfriend likes to clean up mid-sex. Once, i was giving him a blow job (as part of foreplay). I was down there for a while and when I resurfaced, I was planning on pouncing on him, but I had to lay there and wait whilst he wiped my saliva off his penis before we could continue. (I have no diseases.)

I told him afterwards that it was a bit of a turn-off, a bit like if I'd ran off to brush my teeth after giving him head and then came back and resumed sexual activities, and he said he wouldn't mind if that's what I needed to do to make myself comfortable.

:'(

Having just read your thread about him, you really need to ditch him and find someone more compatible. He has serious inhibitions, bordering on OCD.
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Was there really any need to be horrible? It's just a misunderstanding!

I mean his stuff when he comes in her. It leaks out when he pulls out. Thats what makes the mess - I know there are other ways, but that's not what I was referring to.

Yeah and, oh never mind lol. I actually was referring that to but you seem to not grasp what I said :facepalm:
Original post by wactm
OP is a virgin

Theres some cum but no more than ****ing, a bit of tissue and your done

State the bleedin' obvious.
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
Yeah and, oh never mind lol. I actually was referring that to but you seem to not grasp what I said :facepalm:

Maybe not, but you don't ned to be an ******* about it. :rolleyes:
I mean't to say surely people shower after sex.

Not necessarily... bit of tissue paper and a quick trip to the loo and you're sorted. You don't need to shower immediately afterwards.
Original post by RollerBall
Yeah, mid-jizz I pull out. So half of my spray ends up in her then as I pull out (still going like a hose pipe) I shoot all over her and the top of my bed before pulling up, giving my self one in the face, then wildly blasting semen all over the rest of the room and both of our bodies.

After sex we then both shower seperatly, together then seperatly again. I then have to change the bed (including the frame), change the carpet and repaint the walls. The smell eventually goes away after about a week.

Oh, and don't even get me started on her juice or the faeces.

i literally cannot stop laughing at this!
Reply 74
It's not even messy unless he comes inside you, and even then it's not like there's mess everywhere!
Reply 75
Depends who you are shagging.

There is nothing worse than waking up the mornign after and spotting a pair of knickers on the floor whose gusset is has half a ton of camembert growing in it.

Personally I wouldn't waste my semen - its a great source of protein and better for muscle growth than creatine.

I always spread it on toast to share before a big session at the gym with my rugby team.
Reply 76
Original post by IlexBlue

OMG! My friend does this face! :colone:
Reply 77

I'm the same. Tissues! Don't understand why anyone would just lay there with it in them, letting it dribble out or whatever. Long enough for cuddling maybe. But no need for a wet patch.

Plus, if I laugh or cough it immediately splurges everywhere.

Both of these!!
I thought it was me and my boyfriend just being silly about leakages, but im extremely glad im not alone in the 'toilet roll by the bed' routine and the 'hand cup'! haha! I can now continue my after sex routine as normal :biggrin: Totally agree about the laughing/coughing thing though! haha!
Reply 78
I have wet wipes near the bed so it's not that bad.
Also uselful if you like chocolate biscuits and tea.

:sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending