The Student Room Group

anti white racism. why is it accepted in british society?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
White people are not forbidden from 'glorification'-

of course, european history is taught but not from a specifically white perspective. white people are of course taught about history that involves white people because they learn the history of their own country-- which has always been majority white.

if white children were taught that they should be proud as a race of newton or churchill etc then that would be the equivalent as how black history is taught.

black history is about racial pride. racial pride is banned for white.

which is racist -- excluding one group from something the other can take part in.
Reply 41
mainly white in this country so...
Would you like some fish with that chip on your shoulder OP?

I don't see the South West, The Cotswolds, The Home Counties, Essex, Wales, Cumbria or Anglia being "colonised". And how is anti white rascism "acceptable" when 90% of Britain is white and will remain so? Weak sause OP
Reply 43
Emaemmaemily

you raise another issue that highlights anti white racism-- which is, the absurd historical inaccuracies that surround the slave trade that tacitly blame white people collectively for slavery.

transatlantic slavery would not have possibly if black tribal leaders were not prepared to sell their captives as slaves.

transatlantic slave trade was a private enterprise, conducted by private european traders and african tribal leaders.

white people did not enslave africans collectively, is anything, black people are collectively responsible as they colluded asa collective in the capture and selling of the salves. white people only got involved collectively to abolish the private trade.

when the first european trader purchased the first black slaves, he did so because a complex slave system already existed on the continent, and the europeans simply expanded it because of increased demand.

they did not start it they did not invent it. but they did end end.

only from the racist anti white history, no one would ever know any of this.
Original post by humanrights
Emaemmaemily

you raise another issue that highlights anti white racism-- which is, the absurd historical inaccuracies that surround the slave trade that tacitly blame white people collectively for slavery.

transatlantic slavery would not have possibly if black tribal leaders were not prepared to sell their captives as slaves.

transatlantic slave trade was a private enterprise, conducted by private european traders and african tribal leaders.

white people did not enslave africans collectively, is anything, black people are collectively responsible as they colluded asa collective in the capture and selling of the salves. white people only got involved collectively to abolish the private trade.

when the first european trader purchased the first black slaves, he did so because a complex slave system already existed on the continent, and the europeans simply expanded it because of increased demand.

they did not start it they did not invent it. but they did end end.

only from the racist anti white history, no one would ever know any of this.

I agree that most people don't know this, but it's not REALLY anti-white.
White people still DID participate... And it's mostly because of the USA that the whole white vs black thing happened so much. Because white people there DID believe this, and it DID go on for much longer there than in other places.

I understand where you're coming from... People should understand that it wasn't JUST white people enslaving blacks... But it did end up leading to black hatred, and we should still celebrate how black people fought for their rights (because they WERE considered lower-class) and how they strived for equality.

It goes both ways.
Reply 45
I'm mixed race my mums white and my dads black. I hate Black History month, the Black and Asian police mans club ETC ETC..

I don't think it's unfair.. I just think.. If there are organisations, and months dedicated to highlighting differences.. Then it's impossible to move on..

Racism against blacks exist because some White people haven't move on, but it also exists because Black people refuse to move on. that's what I think.

Racism against whites is as foul.. And blacks seem to think its okay ebcause 200 years ago they enslaved their people.. When infact the white people didn't just come and take the black.. It was the blacks who lead the whites into the jungle and got paid heavily for it.

If people adhered to fact instead of opinion.. We could probs move on.. But I don't see that happening.. People love their free speech.
Reply 46
I don't think that it is particularly a hidden fact that a great deal of crime is perpetrated by young, black males. However, I think you are confusing social and economic motivating factors for committing crime, with racist motivations.

this is standard anti white excuse to justify and explain away disproportionate levels of interracial crime.

the majority of racist murder victims are also white.......and no, its not because they are the majority.

Your emotive language aside, I do not, as a white person, have any problems with my community becoming less white. I see no virtue in keeping a society racially pure.

again, racist anti implications by equating white ethnic interests with racial purity. you are offensively linking white people with nazis.

whats wrong with white people? why do you want to see white people become a minority group in their own historical homeland?

his makes very little sense.

see your above quite. you have just said you have no problem with 'diversity' ie, less white people.

''You mean like all 'asian' looking people are insulted by calling them 'Paki'? Again, this comment makes little sense.

no, no at all. white people are an ethnic group. like asian or like blacks or jews. and as an ethnic group, white people have interests. and like all other ethnic groups like have human right to express those interests.

because they generally are being racist. White people are a majority, and generally quite privileged. Those people who 'raise concerns' are doing so because they worry their white, 'british' culture is being threatened by people from other cultures. If not racism, it is at least, generally, xenophobia.

again, more offensive smearing of white people and their ethnic interests as 'racist'.

its not in white peoples interests to be colonised by other ethnic groups. immigration is ok, but large scale immigration is colonisiation.

if you agree with large scale mass immigration then you are an anti white racist.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 47
Because we have a self-depreciating sense of humour and our native lower classes are truly horrific.

As for black history month etc, MOBO's and all other ethnic nonsense - all that is simply about lazy blaggers (usually ghanians) getting funding from the governmet for a load of crap no one cares about so they can sit on their arse all day.

Sad but true.

Its all a moot point - in 50 years time ethnic britons "chavs" will be the minority group, and by then the UK will be bankrupt and assembling electronics for the Chinese in sweatshops.
Reply 48
Racism against whites is as foul.. And blacks seem to think its okay ebcause 200 years ago they enslaved their people.. When infact the white people didn't just come and take the black.. It was the blacks who lead the whites into the jungle and got paid heavily for it.

i believe that one of the keys to racial harmony between white and black people is the revealing of the truth about slavery.

at the moment, black people are angry at whites, as reflected in the crime rates, mainly because of the historical inaccuracies about slavery.

once the truth is out, then the black community will have a lot less to be angry about.

but for some reason, white liberals think the truth is racist against black people?

but that politically correctness for you......which is another area of anti white racism in british society.

Evidence or GTFO!
Because the word cracker is so dam funny?
Reply 51
of course, european history is taught but not from a specifically white perspective. white people are of course taught about history that involves white people because they learn the history of their own country-- which has always been majority white.

if white children were taught that they should be proud as a race of newton or churchill etc then that would be the equivalent as how black history is taught.

black history is about racial pride. racial pride is banned for white.

which is racist -- excluding one group from something the other can take part in.

That's because whites haven't ever been in a position where they've felt like being a member of their race is a bad thing, whereas the black community and other ethnic minorities have historically struggled with accepting that they are not inferior in appearance or intelligence. For decades blacks/others races were oppressed by whites and an ideology was put forward that whites are superior in apperance and intelligence. This inferiority complex still exists somewhat today (whitening creams etc.) It took people like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King and Muhammad Ali to encourage people to stop hating themselves. When they say 'black pride' they don't mean 'look, we're better than whites! we're far superior, whites are awful, let's be racist towards them!' what they mean is 'there is absolutely no reason why you should hate yourself'. And that's good. Their definition of pride is not one of superiority, but of self-esteem.
I don't see how you can interpret that definition as racism, unless you're extremely narrow minded or confused.
Reply 52
''But it did end up leading to black hatred, and we should still celebrate how black people fought for their rights (because they WERE considered lower-class) and how they strived for equality.''

but today in america there white hated going on. hatred far worse than the anti black hatred. 85% of interracial crime in america is black on white.

to highlight this point. in the 150 history of lynching, 5000 people were lynched. 300 black. 2000 were white people.

racist black street gangs kill that amount of white people every few year in the united states.

the anti white violence over there has exceeded anything that happened during the days of segregation.

the cover up is part of the anti white system we live in.
Reply 53
Original post by reeso_
I'm mixed race my mums white and my dads black. I hate Black History month, the Black and Asian police mans club ETC ETC..

I don't think it's unfair.. I just think.. If there are organisations, and months dedicated to highlighting differences.. Then it's impossible to move on..

Racism against blacks exist because some White people haven't move on, but it also exists because Black people refuse to move on. that's what I think.

If people adhered to fact instead of opinion.. We could probs move on.. But I don't see that happening.. People love their free speech.

Nail. On. Head.

The more that differences are brought into the light, the less likely we are to move on. At the end of the day, we are all human and we should get along as such. Black History Month does not help this, and only increases the divide, as it is seen as something that is exclusively black that totally excludes other races. I'll probably be negged for this, but it's the truth: get rid of Black History Month, it is not helping interracial relations. This thread is living proof of this.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 54
That's because whites haven't ever been in a position where they've felt like being a member of their race is a bad thing,

white people are taught to hate their race. taught to believe that they are uniquely evil.

respectable white people have been forbidden from there race. they are not allowed to speak of it, mention it, let alone try and do anything to help it.

people like me, who see the racism, are treated like pariahs for bringing it up.

people who stand up for white issues are smeared as hitlers, supremacists. the lowest of the low.

black people have no idea what its like to be white in a politicially correct society.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 55
white people are taught to hate their race. taught to believe that they are uniquely evil.

respectable white people have been forbidden from there race. they are not allowed to speak of it, mention it, let alone try and do anything to help it.

people like me, who see the racism, are treated like pariahs for bringing it up.

people who stand up for white issues are smeared as hitlers, supremacists. the lowest of the low.

black people have no idea what it like to be white in a politicially correct society.

o_0 Riiiight. i don't know what kind of a unique experience you've had, but I'm quite sure most white people wouldn't say they've been taught to believe that they are the devil incarnate. Aside from that, I have no doubt that the reason you're treated like a pariah is because you make it sound like white people are being prosecuted, when this is clearly not the case.

Anyway, after that post, you've convinced me that there is no use debating this with you. Have fun trying to save the remnants of our apparently crumbling civilisation.
but today in america there white hated going on. hatred far worse than the anti black hatred. 85% of interracial crime in america is black on white.

to highlight this point. in the 150 history of lynching, 5000 people were lynched. 300 black. 2000 were white people.

racist black street gangs kill that amount of white people every few year in the united states.

the anti white violence over there has exceeded anything that happened during the days of segregation.

the cover up is part of the anti white system we live in.

Can you please actually quote me, so I know and can respond?

Things aren't as bad as you're making out, not at all. I think you're listening to too many of those stories meant to wind up people.
Of course there's racism still, on BOTH sides. But as someone else has said... Racism will only exist while people refuse to let go. Some black people refuse to let go of bad things from the past, and some white people (I'm assuming like yourself) refuse to let go of this "but people are racist to us too" thing.
Everyone needs to drop it, and just treat everyone else as equals. Stop pointing fingers.
Reply 57
the oppression it not overt, its implied.

no other race has a liberal class that actively campaigns against their own people. why is this? what causes white people to self hate?

its the system they grow up in. the full spectrum denial and demonisiation of everything and anything that is white.

in the mainstream culture, white people are only ever mentioned in the negative. related to nazis, or slavery, or racism. they are never ever mentioned in the positive.
Reply 58
Original post by Dream Weaver
Because white people aren't a minority in Britain.

It doesn't matter if they're a minority or not, it's still discrimination. Doesn't matter if I was to call someone the N word in Edinburgh or Cape Town, it would still be wrong. Think about it.
Reply 59
Things aren't as bad as you're making out, not at all. I think you're listening to too many of those stories meant to wind up people.
Of course there's racism still, on BOTH sides. But as someone else has said... Racism will only exist while people refuse to let go. Some black people refuse to let go of bad things from the past, and some white people (I'm assuming like yourself) refuse to let go of this "but people are racist to us too" thing.
Everyone needs to drop it, and just treat everyone else as equals. Stop pointing fingers.

things are that bad. the US keep detailed records of race and crime. link here.

bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/

85% is black on white. the amount of anti white racism in the US is at epidemic levels, and has been for decades. its one sided.

i don't blame all black people, blame racist black gangs and the racist education system and media that keeps them in a constant state of hate. i just wish more ordinary black people would speak out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending