The Student Room Group

Why do girls take pictures on the toilet?

Pretty much every girl I have on fb from uni has at least one (usually more) photos of themseleves holding toilet roll knickers round halfway down legs.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What girls are YOU friends with? :colonhash:

Don't generalise.
hahahaaa ummmm drunk? lmao. or maybe you dont know the right kind of girls lol :biggrin: x

edit: i agree with above post! :smile: x
Reply 3
because you spend too much time attempting to troll and not enough time finding real friends
Original post by failingatm

Don't generalise.

Agree.
Reply 5
Yeah I should have added they obviously are drunken photos and not taking by themselves, but the question still stands.
Meh, OP has a point. I'm sure it's not many girls who do this, but I've seen a few girls on Facebook with such pictures.
I also wonder why some people do this.
(edited 13 years ago)
Its because they are attention whores
Reply 8
The same reason they all do duck faces, and pictures from above their head, cuz they are like to be annoying.
Original post by Tommyjw
The same reason they all do duck faces, and pictures from above their head, cuz they are like to be annoying.

Im guilty of the duck face :colondollar: but not of taking pictures in the toilet or that stupid above the head "my space" angle lol :p:
Reply 10
I've met girls who do this and when asked why they claim "because the lighting is always like a million times better".

Not a good enough reason if you ask me...
Reply 11
I dont :lolwut:
Reply 12
Original post by failingatm

Don't generalise.

Well of course not all girls do it. That's extremely obvious and doesn't need to be said. The question here though is that a significant minority of girls DO do it, so why?
Original post by kanyewest
Pretty much every girl I have on fb from uni has at least one (usually more) photos of themseleves holding toilet roll knickers round halfway down legs.

I agree, I have the some problem on Facebook too. Thing is though they seem happy that its on. If one of my friends uploaded a picture of me on the toilet I'd kick his f***ing head in.
Because they think boys will think 'OMG she has her vagina out in this pic hoooooooot' and they will want them
I've got a picture of myself sat on a toilet (obviously fully clothed and just hovering with the lid down).

I was just impressed with the toilet my brother had constructed in our garden shed for his 21st :colonhash:. It was pretty impressive. I acknowledged this with a thumbs up.
Examples?

I have no friends guilty of this. :s-smilie:

You get pics like this:

But that's it really.
Some of my friends may be complete a***holes on Facebook, but even they haven't stooped this low.
Reply 18
Why pretend your Kanyewest?
Reply 19

Pfft, you're complaining about people taking pictures on the toilet, what about videos?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending