The Student Room Group

I have such girly hips

I'm like 30in or size 8 whatever.

My whole body is girly, my arms are comparable to this girl at work, alot of girls have bigger arms/legs than me.

My 3rd finger is longer than my 1st one, which I've heard is a sign of higher estorgen levels or something.

Any way I can change it?

Scroll to see replies

30in is size 12.

Big deal, ffs you could have so many problems, if that's your biggest body issue you're fine. And 30in isn't exactly slim.
You can't change your waist size, that's your bone structure.
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
30in is size 12.

Big deal, ffs you could have so many problems, if that's your biggest body issue you're fine. And 30in isn't exactly slim.

So he's fat is he? :hmmm:
Reply 4
I might be wrong, but I thought most women had a longer 1st finger than 3rd (and men the opposite), so there would be high oestrogen levels associated with the opposite way to what you have?

Also, I'm finding it really hard to decide if you're a self-consciously-petite female or a girly male. Please clarify? :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
I don't know if I'm aroused or not.

Let's see how this unfolds.
Reply 6
Start wearing girls' clothes?
Reply 7
This is good. Now you can attract straight girls AND lesbians!
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
So he's fat is he? :hmmm:

:curious: No..

But a girl with a 30in waist probably won't be slim.
Reply 9
Life is hard :frown:
Wow, I've never analyzed my 1st and 3rd finger so much.

Love your sig haha!
You should watch the "winning" song from that interview :tongue: :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg&feature=player_embedded
30in is size 12.

I thought that he meant he had 30 inch hips.
But it must be waist measurement.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous

My whole body is girly, my arms are comparable to this girl at work, alot of girls have bigger arms/legs than me.

My 3rd finger is longer than my 1st one, which I've heard is a sign of higher estorgen levels or something.

Any way I can change it?

you sound like my kind of woman :colone:

Any way I can change it?

Prettyness. :biggrin: Embrace it!
Reply 15

Any way I can change it?

Isn't everybody's "f*** off"-finger longer than their thumb? :lolwut:
Reply 16
If you're 3rd finger is longer than your 1st finger, you have higher levels of testosterone, you nit. :colonhash:

And stop parading around in women's clothes...you shouldn't know enough to know what size you are.

Now grow a pair.

EDIT: I'm assuming you're a guy here.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude

Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
You can't change your waist size, that's your bone structure.

You can, change your diet. Because your waist can expand. If you eat a lot and get obesity. :smile:

Any way I can change it?

I'd just like to point out that your fingers are the right proportion. Girls have a longer index finger than ring finger.

Regarding arms/legs, isn't it obvious? Hit the gym if you don't like it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by *Lollo*

Original post by *Lollo*
Isn't everybody's "f*** off"-finger longer than their thumb? :lolwut:

I think they mean ring finger is longer than index finger.

And I'm pretty sure they meant 30in hips....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending