The Student Room Group

would u feel abit weired out if...???

theres aboy that i like in my class but i dont get a chance to speak to him because he doesnt sit on my table, n after lessons everyone wonders off into their own lives, i want to add him on facebook but i dont want to look like a weirdo or female stalker or somethin. but i like him alot, n once or twice i caught him looking at me so get the impression maybe he likes me but hes too shy, should i add him? would things be awkward? if it was u, wud u feel weird?
Reply 1
I seriously doubt people overthink being added on Facebook. The majority of people add people who they've spoken to once, or barely even know :|

If he doesn't like it then nevermind, you never spoke in the first place...
Just add him, along with a few other people in your biology class? Then it won't look like you're stalking him, just that you decided to add those people?
Reply 3
add him ffs
Reply 4
Original post by alevelshmaylevel92
theres aboy that i like in my class but i dont get a chance to speak to him because he doesnt sit on my table, n after lessons everyone wonders off into their own lives, i want to add him on facebook but i dont want to look like a weirdo or female stalker or somethin. but i like him alot, n once or twice i caught him looking at me so get the impression maybe he likes me but hes too shy, should i add him? would things be awkward? if it was u, wud u feel weird?

dont let your love escape your heart. fight for your love, and surely you shall have it, for is not love the meaning of life?
Yeah..those female stalkers are the worst. :colonhash:
Reply 6
Add him onf facebook then if he asks why you added him just say you came up on the mutual friends and you where in one of my classes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending