The Student Room Group

How do I talk to this girl who is "in" my lectures?

Scroll to see replies

just start with a hi and what ur name is..see where it leads you.

OR

u can approach her for help on an assignment..or information about your course.maybe ask her if you can see her notes or something.

=]
you're making too big a deal of it, no wonder your nervous. remember its just conversation mate. the bar would have been the perfect opportunity to go up to her and say something like "hey, I think I recognise you, do you study (insert subject)? I've seen you in lectures a couple of times" etc...then you get to know her and it starts there.

try this if you see her in a bar/club again.
Reply 22
Original post by d_star
:eek: that actually worked? :teehee:

I didn't say it worked :wink:

In fact quite the opposite, it didn't :lol: Maybe the fact that I was slightly drunk at a house party and I didn't know this girl didn't help...
Reply 23
turn up late so you can sit next to her, nick something of hers, then as she walks off say 'hey you dropped this'
You'll be her hero! Then flirt away my lad!
Just dont let her see you nick her stuff :P
Reply 24
Original post by MalingaTheSlinga
Can I be inside yours? :puppyeyes:

Sorry, I skip lectures.
Open yo mouth
What about the problem with my friends. Like any other friends, they'll start behaving childishly if I leave them to talk to a girl - They'll be all like "oooh, you have a girlfriend".
Reply 27
Original post by claret_n_blue
What about the problem with my friends. Like any other friends, they'll start behaving childishly if I leave them to talk to a girl - They'll be all like "oooh, you have a girlfriend".

Out of curiousity, what did you do in the end?
Reply 28
sit next to her and ask the easiest question about the lecture.

girls like stupid boys!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending