The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

who's firmed sussex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by chrissie987
Hopefully, there asking for ABB i already have ABC so im doin some retakes. What subject do you want to do in Sussex and what are they asking for?:smile:

oh kool, yeh you can defo get that!...i'm gonna be studying economics and sussex want ABB too. I'm on gap year that so i already have that :smile:....good luck!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 21
Original post by gittabest
I'll be doing Media and Film Studies too! Well...hopefully, I'm an Erasmus student and still waiting to hear from them :smile:
Same here (Erasmus student), for Law.
Original post by chrissie987
hey, i've firmed for sussex for neuroscience and psychology i hope i get all the grades, do you reckon their lenient if you miss one grade by a few marks?

They were lenient last year with quite alot of people, however with the rise in tuition fees they have received record applicants so i would doubt they would be too lenient this year
Reply 23
Ive firmed sussex to study biological sciences =]
Reply 24
Original post by -sonia
Same here (Erasmus student), for Law.

Cool! Do you know when they are supposed to tell us if we got in? They told me "in due course" and I really don't know how long that is :smile:
Reply 25
Cool! Do you know when they are supposed to tell us if we got in? They told me "in due course" and I really don't know how long that is :smile:
I just faxed the application form today, so I know nothing yet :_

EDIT: Ok, i just got the email today saying that they received the application and they'll contact me again!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by -sonia
I just faxed the application form today, so I know nothing yet :_

EDIT: Ok, i just got the email today saying that they received the application and they'll contact me again!

Ok, yes I got one of those also. I am so excited! I'm really not good with waiting, I open my e-mail inbox like 10 times per day hahaha :smile:
Reply 27
Ok, yes I got one of those also. I am so excited! I'm really not good with waiting, I open my e-mail inbox like 10 times per day hahaha :smile:
Haha, same here! I keep checking my email hoping to hear from them xd but I guess it's soon yet.

Btw, what about the accommodation? I think Park Village is tempting me, considering the prices.
Reply 28
Original post by -sonia
Haha, same here! I keep checking my email hoping to hear from them xd but I guess it's soon yet.

Btw, what about the accommodation? I think Park Village is tempting me, considering the prices.

I think I'll apply for Park Village, I think East Slope just seems too ghetto for me and all the other places are so much more expensive. I was told I'd get the accommodation form later (with my offer) because it wasn't ready when I applied.

Where are you from Sonia? I'm from Iceland :smile:
Reply 29

Where are you from Sonia? I'm from Iceland :smile:
I'm from Spain : )
Reply 30
Hey I firmed sussex for english and american studies :smile: bare confused about accommodation though :s-smilie:
Reply 31
I've firmed Sussex for physics too! Well, with a foundation year :smile:
Haven't heard anything about accommodation yet though ;/
I insured for maths with a foundation year, want to change to Mechanical engineering though. Kind of want to go sussex now.
Reply 33
Original post by BenjiC
I've firmed Sussex for physics too! Well, with a foundation year :smile:
Haven't heard anything about accommodation yet though ;/

Do you mean you haven't heard anything since submitting your choices or in general? If it's the first then you won't hear anything until mid-August if you've got a unconditional offer and then not until September if you have a conditional offer.
Reply 34
don't know if I should firm Sussex, need help! haha
Reply 35
Got my acceptance letter today :smile: I'm so happy!
Reply 36
Got my acceptance letter today :smile: I'm so happy!
Congrats! :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by -sonia
Congrats! :smile:

Thank you :smile: I hope you'll hear from them soon
I have firmed sussex, to do anthropology! yay!
Reply 39
Firmed for Chemistry! Cannot wait to get there, despite living in Brighton already! If you need a guide keep in touch!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending