The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

waiting allocation?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Pft, all you unconditionals waiting until this year to apply to avoid the tuition fee rises.

Looks like myself and plenty of others won't be getting either of our choices of accommodation at this rate!
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by frith27
Pft, all you unconditionals waiting until this year to apply to avoid the tuition fee rises.

Looks like myself and plenty of others won't be getting either of our choices of accommodation at this rate!

wtf err how about i have had the grades for two years???!!! and was going to apply this year, before the mention of the fees rising. smhh
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 22
Same. I was applying/applied before I knew about the fee rises.
Reply 23
Same as you two. Funny how they talk about fees going up at the back end of last year. Most of us had unconditionals before you even thought about coming to Hallam!
hmmm, too many viccy hall applicants here. Me thinks I should murder a few. :colone:
Reply 25
Original post by nikki-jones2009
wtf err how about i have had the grades for two years???!!! and was going to apply this year, before the mention of the fees rising. smhh

Original post by jimmyjango
Same. I was applying/applied before I knew about the fee rises.

Original post by damcc20
Same as you two. Funny how they talk about fees going up at the back end of last year. Most of us had unconditionals before you even thought about coming to Hallam!

Haha, calm down, it was just a joke!

I can't blame anyone who has already got the grades, fair play to you :smile:

I'm more annoyed at the fecking government who have decided to punish students through no fault of their own!
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
hmmm, too many viccy hall applicants here. Me thinks I should murder a few. :colone:

lol aslong as it isn't me :rolleyes:
Reply 27
Original post by frith27
Haha, calm down, it was just a joke!

I can't blame anyone who has already got the grades, fair play to you :smile:

I'm more annoyed at the fecking government who have decided to punish students through no fault of their own!

Fair enough. I am however the same as Nikki. Got grades 2 years ago. And yes the government are Wa**ers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending