The Student Room Group

"Do you believe romantic men exist out there?"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Profesh
Can you not see her user-title?

Just saw it :tongue:

How nice O_O
Romantic men exist, however British culture has killed it as women are scared by romantic guys so many men stopped trying.
Original post by js374

Original post by js374
What did you do to get ISA simpering like this?

He's just perfection. Wow.
Reply 63
I was attempting to show imso how there truly is a lot more romantic men out there than she realises but it is not very apparent with all the typical threads found in the H&R section. This is what spurred the idea to post a poll upon the matter.
How do you prove your romantic online??
Original post by canimakeit

How do you prove your romantic online??

If you were romantic, you would know.
Original post by Darcy

Original post by Darcy
I was attempting to show imso how there truly is a lot more romantic men out there than she realises but it is not very apparent with all the typical threads found in the H&R section. This is what spurred the idea to post a poll upon the matter.

Thank you my future husband. :love:

You gave me something no TSR user has given me before.
Original post by im so academic
If you were romantic, you would know.

Meh I think I will keep my romantic tricks to real life don't want them getting out and being used they would lose effect :ninja:

Meh I think I will keep my romantic tricks to real life don't want them getting out and being used they would lose effect :ninja:

If you were romantic, you wouldn't care.

PM me then and prove it.
Reply 70
You gave me something no TSR user has given me before.

Am I that inept? :curious:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Jimbo1234

Original post by Jimbo1234
Romantic men exist, however British culture has killed it as women are scared by romantic guys so many men stopped trying.

Well, they aren't truly romantic, are they?
Original post by Ich Dien
Am I that inept? :curious:

What do you mean by that?
Reply 73
This seems to be part of the ongoing PR battle to rehabilitate ISA as a real person
Reply 74
What do you mean by that?

I thought we had this conversation. You try to tell me how I think but I doubt you could call me anything other than a hopeless romantic.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Planar

Original post by Planar
This seems to be part of the ongoing PR battle to rehabilitate ISA as a real person

Real person?
Personally, I've never really been in a very romantic relationship, and I kind of like it that way. My boyfriend is very straightforward, which is nice.

However, my roommate's boyfriend is sooooo romantic it's really cute and kind of sickening. On their anniversary he rented out an entire B&B for the weekend and personlized it with pictures and memorabilia from their relationship. He even covered the bed with pictures of them, because he said that the pictures meant more than flowers.

So cute.
Reply 77
Real person?

Real person is a bit harsh, but your stubboness is extraordinary
Reply 78
He's just perfection. Wow.

Does he even exist...

I thought we had this conversation. You try to tell me how I think but I doubt you could call me anything other than a hopeless romantic.

:no:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending