The Student Room Group

Bristol/reading/brighton?

Hi all,

Iam from Vietnam. I am going to take a master degree in finance. there are 3 offers: Bristol ( accounting, finance and management); Uni of Reading ( banking and financial systems in global economy) and Brighton ( finance and investment)

which one is the best? anyone can tell me any info of these uni, plz?:colondollar::colondollar:
Reply 1
reading(ICMA center) is exclusively spezialised in finance and has a good reputation in the industry but overall Bristol hands down, as you are an international student the better bet would be Bristol
Original post by huynguyentan1988
Hi all,

Iam from Vietnam. I am going to take a master degree in finance. there are 3 offers: Bristol ( accounting, finance and management); Uni of Reading ( banking and financial systems in global economy) and Brighton ( finance and investment)

which one is the best? anyone can tell me any info of these uni, plz?:colondollar::colondollar:

Bristol, plus there is a good international student presence.
my master program is offered by not by ICMA, but by School of economic. any info about this school in term of reputation, career path and teaching method?

I dont like Bristol so much due to its courses in Accounting, finance and management Msc seems to focus on accounting rather than finance.

Thanks alot :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by huynguyentan1988
my master program is offered by not by ICMA, but by School of economic. any info about this school in term of reputation, career path and teaching method?

I dont like Bristol so much due to its courses in Accounting, finance and management Msc seems to focus on accounting rather than finance.

Thanks alot :biggrin:

Reading is OK. No better and no worse. Bristol is a good uni and is strong in this regard with good prospects.

Of the two, Bristol is by far and away the better choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending