The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I revise in chunks. I.e. in Easter I did 8-12, 3-5. After school I do about two hours...should do more...and I've pretty much stopped doing homework.
Don't like taking breaks every hour, breaks the momentum.
Reply 21
Original post by anil10100
Well you shouldn't be having that problem..

problem?

cuz of psn shutdown....i play pro evo master league =) btw usa found osama's location cuz he was plyin cod and his kd was 3000 sumfin.....thts y it aint workin. psn sud resume as normal soon. hitler was the best kd...7m:1!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by chinaberry
I revise in chunks. I.e. in Easter I did 8-12, 3-5. After school I do about two hours...should do more...and I've pretty much stopped doing homework.
Don't like taking breaks every hour, breaks the momentum.

Sounds about right!
I'm only managing what we do in school and a few hours at home. Last night I did loads but revision isn't happening as much as it should. My exam is in 3 weeks.
I need to get myself to a library! I have been doing lots of *work* but not lots of revision. :erm:
Reply 23
Original post by rocky123456789
cram in as much as I can, even nthough it doesnt all go in, it stops me panicking in the exam if i know i could not have done anymore without dying

Exactly this
Original post by Rahul.S
problem?

cuz of psn shutdown....i play pro evo master league =) btw usa found osama's location cuz he was plyin cod and his kd was 3000 sumfin.....thts y it aint workin. psn sud resume as normal soon. hitler was the best kd...7m:1!

Reply 25
Original post by Jack7Richards

crazy kill death ratio...i no!!!
i revise 6 hours a day and a revised a little extra to get this poem ready

My Cat is a Dog
My Cat is a Dog
My Cat is a Dog
And my toad is a frog

I am a bee
I am a bee
you are a wasp and so am me

I need a pee
I need a pee
a pee im goin to do
i need a fart,
Oh that one followed through

:smile: :smile: please comment
Reply 27
My Toad is a Frog
My Toad is a Frog
My Toad is a Frog
And my chode has a clog

Your a wasp and so am me
Your a wasp and so am me
Your a wasp and so am me
You can activate my stinger for free

A pee im going to do
A pee im going to do
A pee im going to do
Im going to do a pee in your mouth...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu dodododododododododododdodo
Reply 28
i actually start to revise from the first day of school; everyday at least 2.5 hours for maths and stats!! but for the others 1 per hour should be enough for every day to get A's. I would advise not to revise at the last minute, as you may even forget the things that you actually know ( ive had experience with this in my gcse's!!!)
(edited 12 years ago)
Revise a subject after school in that specific department, its what I do, maths on one (or two) days a week I go there and do a paper or two and maybe try a few questions youre weak at. :smile: Then maybe practise a bit at home :smile:
I don't time it - I just revise whenever I have a free moment. Maths takes precedence. Chemistry's been a bit neglected recently.
Reply 31
Original post by christopher
dont jut study for hours cause that way u wnt learn anythin u hav 2 take each section and break it in2 chunks that way u will be rvising and u will actualy remembr it

I'm sorry, do you even have an education?
Reply 32
On average 6 to 8 hours a day. Minimum 6 maximum 9
Reply 33
Original post by Hclarke05
On average 6 to 8 hours a day. Minimum 6 maximum 9

69 :colondollar:
Reply 34
Original post by Sendaii
None, I do BTEC.

hahaha that made me laugh
6-8 hours normally, sometimes do more sometimes do less, leading up to exams (last week or so) I just do pass papers and spend probably 4-6 hours a day revising and more time resting.
This thread is from 2011 :lol:
Locking it now :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending