The Student Room Group

Skype Language Learning Society!

Scroll to see replies

I've done my speaking exam! But with my listening coming up, I could probably still do with hearing some French being spoken, so i'll do some with anybody who needs it!

I'm in A2 French
Reply 161
Original post by snawkie
I can skype with anyone for French. :smile: will have to wait for my parents to go out since my house is quite small and they'll probably think I'm a bit weird but whatever haha.

I'm fluent in French and am doing A2s in French and German.

Original post by jakemittle
German = Ab Intio at Uni level
Austrian Dialect = beginner
Italian = beginner :smile: <Want to improve

Original post by rachbeanz
rachel
AS spanish
oral on the 10th too ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm so sorry for not updating it in time for your oral! I hope you still got lots of practice in!

Original post by omgnvq
German and French - 9 years (2nd year of uni)
Dutch - 2 years (2nd year of uni)

Definitely not as good at French as I am German :frown: but whatever :tongue:

Original post by xKINGxHAZAx
I've done my speaking exam! But with my listening coming up, I could probably still do with hearing some French being spoken, so i'll do some with anybody who needs it!

I'm in A2 French

Soooo sorry for the huuuuuuge delay in adding people! I think I'm going to turn this into a society because then people can arrange times etc. Also, its very confusing adding people to the list now (you should see the amount of formatting and spoilers etc - it's mental!) rather than originally when all I did was copy and paste. Will add you all now!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 162
Could you take me off the list please? I've had my French Oral now. Thanks :smile:
Reply 163
Original post by Mazzini
Could you take me off the list please? I've had my French Oral now. Thanks :smile:

will do :smile:
Hey, can you add me to this list as a beginner in German please? :smile:
Reply 165
Original post by xmarilynx
Hey, can you add me to this list as a beginner in German please? :smile:

of course! Are you only the list already? (it's quicker for me to copy and paste hahah!)
Reply 166
Can you please add me to the list?

Bouchra
Arabic - been living in an Arabic-speaking country for 18 years, but I'm intermediate in speaking Standard Arabic - if anybody wants to practice they're welcome, I also need it for my exam in May/June 2012.
French - beginner, would like to practice speaking and maybe writing for my IGCSE next year.
Reply 167
Original post by Bouchra
Can you please add me to the list?

Bouchra
Arabic - been living in an Arabic-speaking country for 18 years, but I'm intermediate in speaking Standard Arabic - if anybody wants to practice they're welcome, I also need it for my exam in May/June 2012.
French - beginner, would like to practice speaking and maybe writing for my IGCSE next year.

Cool, I'll add you now :smile:
Original post by emzaz
of course! Are you only the list already? (it's quicker for me to copy and paste hahah!)

Not yet! :h:
Reply 169
Original post by xmarilynx
Not yet! :h:

I shall add you straightaway ^_^ I thought I recognised the username you see hahah!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 170
Original post by emzaz
Cool, I'll add you now :smile:

Thanks, but please can you edit it - I'm a she not a he :smile:
Reply 171
Original post by Bouchra
Thanks, but please can you edit it - I'm a she not a he :smile:

Ooops! Sorry - I was on autopilot! I'll fix it now ^_^
Reply 172
Original post by emzaz
Ooops! Sorry - I was on autopilot! I'll fix it now ^_^

It's OK. Thanks for fixing it :smile:
Reply 173
Original post by emzaz
A List of people you can skype for practice speaking a language!

I was thinking how important it is to actually practice speaking rather than just write out notes etc and how boring/slightly unstable it is to sit all day talking to yourself so I thought I would create a thread where members of TSR who want to practice for their speaking exams can talk on skype!

Aurevoir

Fantastic idea, wish Id have seen this sooner - Im currently doing AS French, I got an A at GCSE and have skype so add me to da list!
I've spent a lot of time in france and frequently text/speak to mates in france on facey-b or whatever

Bonjour
Reply 174
Original post by resentment.
Aurevoir

Fantastic idea, wish Id have seen this sooner - Im currently doing AS French, I got an A at GCSE and have skype so add me to da list!
I've spent a lot of time in france and frequently text/speak to mates in france on facey-b or whatever

Bonjour

I'll add you now
Reply 175
Great idea! Put me down for Japanese.

I'm doing it as a module at University, but it's around A2 level. My speaking isn't amazing, but that's the purpose of this, right? If anyone is interested, just drop me a PM. =]
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 176
Original post by fait
Great idea! Put me down for Japanese.

I'm doing it as a module at University, but it's around A2 level. My speaking isn't amazing, but that's the purpose of this, right? If anyone is interested, just drop me a PM. =]

I wouldn't worry, I'm sure your speaking isn't as part as you think - half of it is confidence I reckon! And yeah, you'll improve rapidly if you practice lots - try PMing a few people on the list - you'll soon find some nice people to chat with :biggrin:

I'll add you now :smile:
Hey, could you add me? Did German A2 a year ago and I definitely need to practise more or I'll forget it all!
Reply 178
Original post by Aemiliana
Hey, could you add me? Did German A2 a year ago and I definitely need to practise more or I'll forget it all!

Will do ^_^
Reply 179
Greetings all,

Fabulous idea! Could you add me to the list? I've finished my French GCSE in January attaining A* in all my coursework/exam modules, bar S&L coursework :frown: My accent's quite authentic it just needs to be more fluent, plus all this sounds rather fun! lol *nerd chortle*

[P.S: Double props to you for giving me a reason to step out from passive observance to first post on TSR!]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending