University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
I think I have like 2/3 tweets :tongue:

that's okay, lol, I have alot, largely cause I tweeted loads during the whole hackgate thing, plus random convos with people I know and updates from my general things I do :cool:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by SciFiBoy
that's okay, lol, I have alot, largely cause I tweeted loads during the whole hackgate thing, plus random convos with people I know and updates from my general things I do :cool:

I probably should use it more as I have enough opinions and such but I just really can't be bothered. I'm not convinced by it to be honest. I have a constant feed from those I follow to one of my phone home pages though.
I probably should use it more as I have enough opinions and such but I just really can't be bothered. I'm not convinced by it to be honest. I have a constant feed from those I follow to one of my phone home pages though.

fair enough :smile: I wanted to get that for my phone but as im currently using a ****ty cheap one it wont let me, lol
Awesome. When would you like to meet up for sex then? I joke of course. Are you okay? :hugs:

I'm just confused.

Cos there isn't anything thats actually gone wrong bar the fact he thinks he's moving away, so he decided to end it Friday. Then had a good day saturday kayaking with him and that was fine. Saw him sunday and he was as confused as hell. And then went over his last night and slept with him. So he's even more confused and apparently he doesn't think he's done the right thing. I have suggested maybe not seeing him for a bit is an idea.

So i've no idea whats going on :biggrin:
fair enough :smile: I wanted to get that for my phone but as im currently using a ****ty cheap one it wont let me, lol

I have the Desire HD so it is all pretty smooth :tongue:

I have instant updates from like 40 news sites or something as well XD
Original post by Bathwiggle
I'm just confused.

Cos there isn't anything thats actually gone wrong bar the fact he thinks he's moving away, so he decided to end it Friday. Then had a good day saturday kayaking with him and that was fine. Saw him sunday and he was as confused as hell. And then went over his last night and slept with him. So he's even more confused and apparently he doesn't think he's done the right thing. I have suggested maybe not seeing him for a bit is an idea.

So i've no idea whats going on :biggrin:

Sounds reasonable. You just need some time to figure out what is important to you - once you have done that you just push everything else to the side and work for it :smile:
I have the Desire HD so it is all pretty smooth :tongue:

I have instant updates from like 40 news sites or something as well XD

lucky! I had an iPhone but it got stolen :frown: don't even know how, but I was able to get them to cancel my contract and all charges after it went awol, so that wasnt too bad.

I might be stupid and get a new phone when my student loan goes in :colondollar:
Sounds reasonable. You just need some time to figure out what is important to you - once you have done that you just push everything else to the side and work for it :smile:

He's planning on moving to wales to study, and i can't do that long a distance.

Sod's law he's the first bloke i like in ages, and just as i get a start date for work so can actually afford to go places.
lucky! I had an iPhone but it got stolen :frown: don't even know how, but I was able to get them to cancel my contract and all charges after it went awol, so that wasnt too bad.

I might be stupid and get a new phone when my student loan goes in :colondollar:

When mine comes in I have to invest in a new laptop because mine is on its last legs. I really can't afford it but I will have to get a job half way through the year anyway so meh
When mine comes in I have to invest in a new laptop because mine is on its last legs. I really can't afford it but I will have to get a job half way through the year anyway so meh

I got a free laptop from DSA :p:

im hoping to stretch my loan as much as I can to avoid working, I wanna go out with my friends and drink and stuff alot though so it may become a neccesity if I want to do that!
He's planning on moving to wales to study, and i can't do that long a distance.

Sod's law he's the first bloke i like in ages, and just as i get a start date for work so can actually afford to go places.

I guess you just have to let go then. These things happen, and they suck.
I got a free laptop from DSA :p:

im hoping to stretch my loan as much as I can to avoid working, I wanna go out with my friends and drink and stuff alot though so it may become a neccesity if I want to do that!

FU tbh.
FU tbh.

lol :tongue:
lol :tongue:

I see you've managed to stay out of the red for a little while though :tongue:
I see you've managed to stay out of the red for a little while though :tongue:

:confused: you mean my TSR rep?
I guess you just have to let go then. These things happen, and they suck.

yeah. Thats sort of what i'm working on. On the plus side it happened now and not 6 months down the line...

So long as he can sort his head out it'll be fine. After all i've always got landy as a back up :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
:confused: you mean my TSR rep?

Aye
yeah. Thats sort of what i'm working on. On the plus side it happened now and not 6 months down the line...

So long as he can sort his head out it'll be fine. After all i've always got landy as a back up :biggrin:

:sexface:

Lol
Aye

I started posting outside the MHoC and avoided the UK politics and current affairs forums, lol, thats probably why
:sexface:

Lol

Well i am seeing him monday, along with hte rest of the bike soc :biggrin:

How do you pay attention to peoples rep?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending