The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
I made cake, and told you it was there, you didn't come and get some!

Excuses :hand:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
Excuses :hand:

:cry2: you're horrible i don't like you no more :tongue:
:cry2: you're horrible i don't like you no more :tongue:

I know. You love me :sexface:
I know. You love me :sexface:

if you bring me cake? :angel:

Although i suppose someone does have to love you :rolleyes:
Hi everybody, I have looked at the uni that are in Extra just to get rough ideas of what will be in clearing this year. I saw that Essex is in extra for my course (Politics). Do you think that if I failed to meet the requirement for my firm and insurance choices (which are Essex and Reading) it will be worth applying for the same course through clearing? I heard that the entry requirements are usually lowered in clearing and I got accepted before Essex so that might help, no?

Wrong place to ask right?
if you bring me cake? :angel:

Although i suppose someone does have to love you :rolleyes:

:frown:
Original post by street.lovin'
Hi everybody, I have looked at the uni that are in Extra just to get rough ideas of what will be in clearing this year. I saw that Essex is in extra for my course (Politics). Do you think that if I failed to meet the requirement for my firm and insurance choices (which are Essex and Reading) it will be worth applying for the same course through clearing? I heard that the entry requirements are usually lowered in clearing and I got accepted before Essex so that might help, no?

Wrong place to ask right?

No harm in applying although they will probably say no. Because of league table results (lol) the Politics places at Essex will be snapped up by people who flopped their exams but would have been going to York or Durham or whatever but who have still made the grades for Essex. No harm in applying though.
:frown:

cake?

Actually i did have cake at the diner. that was nice chocolate cake. They warmed it up and added cream and everything. Then dee left me and went home without me. Even he left me :frown:
cake?

Actually i did have cake at the diner. that was nice chocolate cake. They warmed it up and added cream and everything. Then dee left me and went home without me. Even he left me :frown:

That looks so good tbh :sogood:

Awww :console:
That looks so good tbh :sogood:

Awww :console:

oooorrr you could buy me pizza? i haven't had pizza in ages :frown: and i'll make you a cake :yes:

:h:

Just as well i'd gone on the motorbike today.
oooorrr you could buy me pizza? i haven't had pizza in ages :frown: and i'll make you a cake :yes:

:h:

Just as well i'd gone on the motorbike today.

If I could afford pizza I would be buying it for myself :tongue:
If I could afford pizza I would be buying it for myself :tongue:

I would say i'd share but you'd probably eat it all yourself :frown:
I would say i'd share but you'd probably eat it all yourself :frown:

:ninja:
:ninja:

:lol:

want me to go back to leaving you in peace? You've been free from me for nearly a week!
:lol:

want me to go back to leaving you in peace? You've been free from me for nearly a week!

I don't mind :h:
I don't mind :h:

I had more cake. And vegetarian sausage casserole. It wasn't as nice as with meat :frown:
I had more cake. And vegetarian sausage casserole. It wasn't as nice as with meat :frown:

I ate loads today at my GFs. Bad times for my new health regime :tongue:
I ate loads today at my GFs. Bad times for my new health regime :tongue:
Thats just rubbing it in as i'm single :tongue:

Did she cook nice food? and why going on the health kick now?
Thats just rubbing it in as i'm single :tongue:

Did she cook nice food? and why going on the health kick now?

Want to get fit for sports.

Aye we had brownies and muffins and some fajitas and then some Moroccan lamb :ahee:
Want to get fit for sports.

Aye we had brownies and muffins and some fajitas and then some Moroccan lamb :ahee:

ooooo she spoils you! that sounds nice. i got taken to pizza express for lunch :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending