3. Leicester
4. Reading
5. Forest
6. Southampton
--------------------
22. Palace
23. Coventry
24. Posh

Its ridiculously hard to predict this season. I can think of at least 10 teams who i wouldn't be suprised to see in those play off places come May. It'll be a far more exciting league than the Premiership, thats for sure.

Haha exactly the same here :lol: How much did you win?

I envy you Championship fans who have the chance to visit the Amex this season. Good time to be a BHAFC fan at the moment, they fully deserve it after so many years. Top half finish for sure this season.

Hows Perky been getting on for you so far? (David Perkins, the albino lad you signed from us)

Will be interesting to see if he can make the step up to the Championship.

won £150 from a fiver :smile:

it was 5 fold i had:

Leicester away win
Ipswich away win
Brighton home win
Sheff Wed home win
Swindon home win

Also could of won another accumulator if Forest hadnt ****ed things up with Barnsley which would of been £250:mad:

how did you do?
Reply 6341
Come on Bradford!!
League Cup football this evening seems strange with no games in London because of the riots. Barnet are winning too!
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x

Gunnarsson-son-son,
He's better than Joe Allen,
Gunnarsson-son-son,
He's our midfield magician,
To the left, to the right,
To the Icelandic beat all night,
He's a bluebird and he's class,
And he'll kick your ****ing ass.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :woo: :afraid:

Gunners completely over rated. He had one good season at cov then thought he was world class. Also after watching on sunday he needs to practice his long throws. They were never that bad when i saw him at cov!
Original post by Stringer987
Gunners completely over rated. He had one good season at cov then thought he was world class. Also after watching on sunday he needs to practice his long throws. They were never that bad when i saw him at cov!

Oh give over. He played extremely Saturday with his passing and Parker was largely ineffective because of him. So what if he messed up some throw ins, no one cares. Minor blips in an otherwise great performance.
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
Oh give over. He played extremely Saturday with his passing and Parker was largely ineffective because of him. So what if he messed up some throw ins, no one cares. Minor blips in an otherwise great performance.

Hes over rated.
Reply 6346
Wow. What a game in Wycombe last night against Colchester. Wycombe started off amazingly with 2 goals in the first 12 minutes, and then proceeded to do nothing for the following 80, allowing Colchester to score 2 goals to level the game - the 2nd being a wonderful strike. In extra time, Colchester get a penalty, score and look for all the world as if they were going to win the game. Then out of nothing, Wycombe's forward Beavon turned the defender and struck a wonderful shot into the top corner to bring the game to 3-3. Penalties came and after both teams scored the first 4, Colchester missed the fifth allowing the Wycombe player to guide the ball into the net and send Wycombe into the next round. Brilliant game, good atmosphere from both sets of fans and a real treat for all those that turned up

Original post by sr90
x

What are your thoughts? Was it mainly a Colchester first XI? Apart from a couple of changes it was mainly a first Wycombe XI so could well be a good indicator at the weekend. Wycombe certainly need a game plan to control Odejayi. He dominated our defence and won everything the entire time he was on the pitch. Can definitely see your lot winning Saturday unless we sort that out.
Reply 6347
Original post by sr90
x

Very excited about Saturday too. I've got my match ticket and I'm going on the supporters coach (quite a bit cheaper than going by train).

Very interested as to how things go. Will Wycombe be on a high after last night? Will Colchester be on a downer after losing so cruely on penalities? Will Colchester take their chances and easily win, which could well have happened last night? Saturday will bring answers!
Reply 6348
Original post by sr90
Bought mine earlier as well :awesome: Feels wierd buying individual match tickets for home games, i can't renew my season ticket this year as i'm most likely heading to uni in September.

How many fans do you reckon you'll be taking up this time? Summer holidays will no doubt affect the crowd, but it should still be a good atmosphere (well, as good as you can get at our ground..)

Same here. I started uni last October so after having a season ticket for 7 or so years it was sad not to have one!

A friend of mine told me a couple of days ago we'd only sold 200. Of course many will leave it late/buy on the day and hopefully a few will now come as a result of last night. Don't think it'll be as good an attendance as 2 seasons ago, but hopefully we can still make a bit of noise at least.
Disgusting actions by Swindon 'fans'.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14521560
Come on Oldham! We play Scunthorpe tomorrow and we can't make it three losses out of three! Atleast scrape a draw...
Reply 6351
Okay. Okay. NOT the best start. But we probably would have beaten middlesborough if it wasnt for some very very odd refereeing imo. Time to get our acts together with a win vs hull 2morrow
Reading have made a bright start, which is a bit weird as they usual start off god awful.
Southampton tbh. :sexface:
Reply 6354
Good win leeds :wink: season starts now
Oh yes the Saints. :adore:

Beware, bitches. I'm relishing the potential prospect of Saints v Arsenal next season already. #gettingcarriedaway :sexface:
Reply 6356
Real Southampton fans are aware of the fact that relegation is still a distinctly real possibility. No need to get excited.
Original post by QED
Real Southampton fans are aware of the fact that relegation is still a distinctly real possibility. No need to get excited.

Southampton are very much my second team after Arsenal because I'm at Uni in Southampton, so have seen the odd game.

What's to say they can't 'do a Norwich' and double-promote?

Time will tell but winning like that away at one of the clear favourites does their chances no harm at all - a side with goals in is always going to be difficult to beat - though I'm expecting a solid mid-table finish.
I'd bet on a double promotion tbh.
I already have. :ahee:

Latest