University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Hey they should have emailed you :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Omiclops
How do you check? I went on VLE and it doesn't really say anything...

Maybe it's just the medicine ones out today?

I got an email from them telling me I'd passed and that I'd get feedback for my essays on the Monday.
Original post by *Funky-buddha*
Maybe it's just the medicine ones out today?

I got an email from them telling me I'd passed and that I'd get feedback for my essays on the Monday.

I've applied for chemical engineering and got my result today, i also got the follow up email like you :smile:
I also got the email today and applied for accounting :smile:
I'm really worried that I've not been told about mine. I'm doing Law so I'm not sure if anybody else is on the same? I really hope I passed - I thought my essays went quite well! Fingers crossed!!
Original post by Omiclops
I'm really worried that I've not been told about mine. I'm doing Law so I'm not sure if anybody else is on the same? I really hope I passed - I thought my essays went quite well! Fingers crossed!!

You should be fine, I did one of my essays in a day with no prior plan or resources and I passed, so I can't see it being any different for you :smile:
Original post by King CalZ
got an offer about a month ago but dunno when i go down for a look? you know the subject specific ones? i am doing cinema and photography btw?

Well I'll see you there then :biggrin:
I went to the first open day and they had literally that second started to move all the Film equipment into the new building so I couldn't see much :frown:
Course specific open day was great though :biggrin:
Reply 1067
I'm a confused American- How many credits count as a full time student? I'm currently at 35 between 3 classes. (Obv this isn't full time)
Also, do we get to choose what time our classes are at? And do I have to email the instructors for that department to register for a class? o_o
Original post by gravel-in-a-blender
Well I'll see you there then :biggrin:
I went to the first open day and they had literally that second started to move all the Film equipment into the new building so I couldn't see much :frown:
Course specific open day was great though :biggrin:

you're taking the sam subject then?

I am hoping the course is more targeted to film making rather than the photography element (i have no experience whatsoever in photography)
Reply 1069
Original post by fauxan
I'm a confused American- How many credits count as a full time student? I'm currently at 35 between 3 classes. (Obv this isn't full time)
Also, do we get to choose what time our classes are at? And do I have to email the instructors for that department to register for a class? o_o

There are 120 credits per year, which I think is the same for all courses, and no, you don't choose when lectures etc are. The university timetables them.
Reply 1070
I'm applying for history :smile:. I love the city, here's hoping for thursday.
Only a month!

I hope you guys all get in on Thursday :smile:
Leeds confirmation has updated - we can find out if we're in on that, if Track is clogged up.

http://webprod2.leeds.ac.uk/confirmation/confirmation.htm

Best of luck for Thursday, everyone.
Original post by Bella Occhi
Leeds confirmation has updated - we can find out if we're in on that, if Track is clogged up.

http://webprod2.leeds.ac.uk/confirmation/confirmation.htm

Best of luck for Thursday, everyone.

Cheers for posting that. I'll be checking track from 6am but theres no guarentee it will update before 8.

..and to repeat what you've already said, good luck everyone :awesome:
Reply 1074
Finger's crossed everyone :smile:
Good luck everyone :biggrin:
Good luck guys :smile:!
Reply 1077
Gonna chime in with the good lucks :smile: I will defo be needing it tbh
Yes, good luck everyone. Pray to every holy being, for your future at Leeds depends on the next 60 hours. :frown: I need this luck.
And good luck from me guys!

Latest