The Student Room Group

AQA BIOL2 Biology Unit 2 Exam - 26th May 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2120
Niiice (:
My Firm is UWE so i'm hoping to get in there as i'm moving to Bristol in about 2 weeks anyway with my mom so it'd be soo much easier than elsewhere. Then UWIC which is in Cardiff is my insurance.
What you studying? :smile:
got a B for this paper, C overall, ill be retaking unit 1 definetly
Reply 2122
Original post by James A
got a B for this paper, C overall, ill be retaking unit 1 definetly

i fked this paper up 94 ums marks cant believe it retake in JAN
Original post by kingam
i fked this paper up 94 ums marks cant believe it retake in JAN

i got 100 ums for this paper, but i dont think ill be retaking unit 1, too much stress. after all i only want a B overall so unit 1 and the isa ill retake and see how it goes. not to mention the isa is mainly about how science works which will help me with the a2 biology modules. :smile:
2 MARKS OFF AN A! :banghead:
Reply 2125
Original post by James A
i got 100 ums for this paper, but i dont think ill be retaking unit 1, too much stress. after all i only want a B overall so unit 1 and the isa ill retake and see how it goes. not to mention the isa is mainly about how science works which will help me with the a2 biology modules. :smile:

fair point no point me taking unit 1 aswell unit 2 and isa for me lol, the ISA takes is a joke high grade boundaries bet all school tell students the answers unlike mine:frown:
Original post by kingam
fair point no point me taking unit 1 aswell unit 2 and isa for me lol, the ISA takes is a joke high grade boundaries bet all school tell students the answers unlike mine:frown:

whoops i meant that i am retaking unit 1, unit 2 no and isa maybe not.
Reply 2127
got a C.. but the practical mashed my mark coz i wasnt present :l .. ahh need to resit a few things!
I got a B in this paper, an A in the first, and an E in the coursework :biggrin:
So I'ma redo the coursework and hope for the best.
did really well in this paper suprisingly, since I came out thinking i'd really messed up! 119 UMS :smile: 5 UMS away from an A altogether, but my ISA D grade did kill it a bit.
Original post by juliewho
did really well in this paper suprisingly, since I came out thinking i'd really messed up! 119 UMS :smile: 5 UMS away from an A altogether, but my ISA D grade did kill it a bit.

That's brilliant!
Wish I did aswell as you :P
Original post by Kaylaleigh
I got a B in this paper, an A in the first, and an E in the coursework :biggrin:
So I'ma redo the coursework and hope for the best.

Did you do BIOL1 this summer?
Original post by EffKayy
Did you do BIOL1 this summer?

Is that the first unit? Not this time no
First off I hate AQA Biology... I got 92 UMS for the amount of work I put in I am upset I will be back in January it has not seen the last of me :colone:
Original post by EffKayy
That's brilliant!
Wish I did aswell as you :P

I'm sure you did fine :biggrin: Hardly anyone did well in Biology in my school, my B was one of the few pass grades, so it's like my own personal victory against bad teachers :cool:
Reply 2135
Original post by raveen789
First off I hate ... I got 92 UMS for the amount of work I put in I am upset I will be back in January it has not seen the last of me :colone:

i got bang on some its a joke , pisses you off when you work hard its them how science works for me!, how did you do in unit 1
Can anyone get a markscheme for this? \:
It's only available via e-aqa grrrrr.
I couldnt believe it, I had an A for this paper, omg, i thought i would end up with a D :O, this paper was very unpredictable,
Original post by kingam
i got bang on some its a joke , pisses you off when you work hard its them how science works for me!, how did you do in unit 1

Resat it and i got 72/100 and i worked so hard for BIOL1 as well yet i did not get that A pretty annoyed tbh because I need an A :/
Reply 2139
Original post by raveen789
Resat it and i got 72/100 and i worked so hard for BIOL1 as well yet i did not get that A pretty annoyed tbh because I need an A :/

im in same situation as you but didnt resit bio 1 i have got the same ums in bio 1 and 2 what a joke haha , will hoepfully get A In bio 2 in jan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending