The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
If it gets too desperate i have a sofa in greenstead..

thats nice of you, hopefully they will sort it out though, I sent an email to them this morning anyway.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
Yes that too :cool:

It's too late now!:unimpressed: the damage to my self esteem is done, i'm going to go off and cry in a corner.
It's too late now!:unimpressed: the damage to my self esteem is done, i'm going to go off and cry in a corner.

I apologise :tongue:
I apologise :tongue:

humphhh... not accepted. so i'm going to get (pet paying) pizza with lantana :biggrin:
humphhh... not accepted. so i'm going to get (pet paying) pizza with lantana :biggrin:

I had some today. Had too much though and now feel sick :frown:

Does she not talk to you for hours and then reply to everything you've said in one go?

This probably makes no sense to you :lol:
I had some today. Had too much though and now feel sick :frown:

Does she not talk to you for hours and then reply to everything you've said in one go?

This probably makes no sense to you :lol:

Possibly the worst pizza ever.. Cold and tasted bad :frown:

No, she always replies to me. it didn't make sense but she explained it to me.
Possibly the worst pizza ever.. Cold and tasted bad :frown:

No, she always replies to me. it didn't make sense but she explained it to me.

Bad times, mine was pretty good to be honest but I'm going to throw away the menus to avoid temptation :lol:

I assumed she would :h:
Bad times, mine was pretty good to be honest but I'm going to throw away the menus to avoid temptation :lol:

I assumed she would :h:

cos shes lovely like that :love: unlike some people :colonhash:

she says she only does it on the tea room and she misses the tea room really.
cos shes lovely like that :love: unlike some people :colonhash:

she says she only does it on the tea room and she misses the tea room really.

:hand: I'm delightful :colonhash:
:hand: I'm delightful :colonhash:

you owe me cake!

and lantana says where is your pink fluffy thing
you owe me cake!

and lantana says where is your pink fluffy thing

I don't :colonhash:

I changed it to one of my favourite poets, then writers and now anime characters. I get bored of things too easily and had run out of pink fluffy animals on white backgrounds. I'm sure it shall make a return :tongue:
I don't :colonhash:

I changed it to one of my favourite poets, then writers and now anime characters. I get bored of things too easily and had run out of pink fluffy animals on white backgrounds. I'm sure it shall make a return :tongue:

But i like pink fluffy things!

and it's her birthday so surely she deserve cake? and for you to appease her with pink fluffy things!
But i like pink fluffy things!

and it's her birthday so surely she deserve cake? and for you to appease her with pink fluffy things!

So do I, but I also like to change it up and be fresh occasionally.

Happy Bday to her, but no :colonhash:
So do I, but I also like to change it up and be fresh occasionally.

Happy Bday to her, but no :colonhash:

:cry: how could you! she's heart broken and doesn't think she'll ever recover! and now you''ve upset me and her today, you're just cruel! :colonhash: i was nice and let her have a lie in!
:cry: how could you! she's heart broken and doesn't think she'll ever recover! and now you''ve upset me and her today, you're just cruel! :colonhash: i was nice and let her have a lie in!

At least you have each other :moon:

You seem to have a lot of TSR callers of late :holmes:
At least you have each other :moon:

You seem to have a lot of TSR callers of late :holmes:

I'm that broke i'm having to selling sex and tsr is full of willing mugs?But she is my wife so entitled not to pay (says boss)

Umm.. not that many, juno and then lantana, and the bike soc meet the other week, but thats not that many.... and its just biking season.
I'm that broke i'm having to selling sex and tsr is full of willing mugs?But she is my wife so entitled not to pay (says boss)

Umm.. not that many, juno and then lantana, and the bike soc meet the other week, but thats not that many.... and its just biking season.

More than the average user :tongue:

I just watched the latest True Blood. It's starting to become awesome. I hope Sookie gets control of her powers and starts kicking arse.
More than the average user :tongue:

I just watched the latest True Blood. It's starting to become awesome. I hope Sookie gets control of her powers and starts kicking arse.

But i'm not the average user :tongue:

The snow and bed was a little bit strange but i suppose they were both high.
But i'm not the average user :tongue:

The snow and bed was a little bit strange but i suppose they were both high.

Indeed, but it was interesting. My internet has decided to die so I'm on my phone. I will probably end up so bored I will prank you later. Haha.
Indeed, but it was interesting. My internet has decided to die so I'm on my phone. I will probably end up so bored I will prank you later. Haha.

awwwww... you haven't text me in aaaaages!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending