The Student Room Group

BTEC National Diploma in Business Level 3 HELP!

Ok guys I really need help! I havn't been in the past two weeks family problems! Anywho I have missed so much work and I want to do some work tonight to show i'm dedicated! I'm currently doing Unit 3 Introduction to Marketing.. anybody know it? Unit 3.1 needs to be in by tomorrow! We did a bit on the first week but can anyone please tell me specifically what needs to be done for Unit 3.1? Thank you so much!
Reply 1
Original post by kieranyeah
Ok guys I really need help! I havn't been in the past two weeks family problems! Anywho I have missed so much work and I want to do some work tonight to show i'm dedicated! I'm currently doing Unit 3 Introduction to Marketing.. anybody know it? Unit 3.1 needs to be in by tomorrow! We did a bit on the first week but can anyone please tell me specifically what needs to be done for Unit 3.1? Thank you so much!

I have done this unit last year and got a D!

but please be specific which P or M or D you need help with!

CR
Reply 2
Can you please get back to me on my email please asap! I need some P's and M's urgent as i am behind. My email is [mod edit: removed]
thanks
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by taroba
Can you please get back to me on my email please asap! I need some P's and M's urgent as i am behind. My email is [mod edit: removed]
thanks

ok just message me ! send me private message ur email in it! you are not allowed to post here

CR
pls pls pls can someone send It to me too?!
Reply 5
Original post by cleverrider
ok just message me ! send me private message ur email in it! you are not allowed to post here

CR

pls can you help me too
need help with the M's and D's please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending