The Student Room Group

Do use both extended and foundation diplomas?

This feels like a stupid question, but I have 2 diplomas from when completing my BTEC National Extended Diploma in Business. One that says "BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma" and another that says "BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma". Does the extended diploma already have the Distinction added from the foundation diploma, or do I register both in UCAS, which would make me have 4 grades?
(edited 7 months ago)
The FD is Year 1 and the Ext Dip is the full 2 years. Your qualification is therefore an Extended Diploma and that is what you put on UCAS with the overall 3 Grades for that (PPP to D*D*D*). You can then list all of the units on UCAS under Modules with the different certification dates.
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply