The Student Room Group

Rejection doesn't affect me?

Today I got rejected for the third time in my life after liking someone for 6 months but for some reason I didn't care. The first time I was rejected I was a nervous wreck during school holidays and couldn't get her off my mind for months. The second time I only nervously laughed. I theorise that I subconsciously stopped taking interest in her months ago and only forced myself to think that I still liked her in order to satisfy my curiousity. What do you all think?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
i think you are going to end up a sad and lonely old man

:smile:
Reply 2
Sorry, did you ask the same girl out three times?
This is where girls are unnecessarily ruthless, cold-hearted and are unable to put themselves in the shoes of guys. Young girls can be utter brats a lot of the time, I feel for you OP.
Reply 4
Original post by Expert
Today I got rejected for the third time in my life after liking someone for 6 months but for some I didn't care. The first time I was rejected I was a nervous wreck during school holidays and couldn't get her off my mind for months. The second time I only nervously laughed. I theorise that I subconsciously stopped taking interest in her months ago and only forced myself to think that I still liked her in order to satisfy my curiousity. What do you all think?

Maybe once and for all you realised that pussy isn't worth being dissapointed over?
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
This is where girls are unnecessarily ruthless, cold-hearted and are unable to put themselves in the shoes of guys. Young girls can be utter brats a lot of the time, I feel for you OP.

So because a girl isn't interested in OP, she's an utter brat? :curious:
Original post by sarahthegemini
So because a girl isn't interested in OP, she's an utter brat? :curious:

I'm not really referring to the specific girl in the OP's case, but in general. Young girls have an inflated, false sense of self worth. Most of them think they are entitled to a hot guy with a great personality, high status and lots of money. Even the ugly ones who have **** all to offer in return think this way. It's always nice to see girls get knocked back a peg or two wherever possible.
I think you have reached a point where all men want to be

Now u can go out and try to pull chicks with no fear of rejection, as thats the only thing that stops men.

Son, I am proud
Reply 8
OP, you're one step closer to getting the girl you want.
Reply 9
you have confidence, so what? people who are assured should rule over those who aren't. bring back workhouses for the non-assured.
Reply 10
Original post by Expert
Today I got rejected for the third time in my life after liking someone for 6 months but for some I didn't care. The first time I was rejected I was a nervous wreck during school holidays and couldn't get her off my mind for months. The second time I only nervously laughed. I theorise that I subconsciously stopped taking interest in her months ago and only forced myself to think that I still liked her in order to satisfy my curiousity. What do you all think?

*We* think that you taking so much time to think about this proves you care. Get over it mate, there are other girls in the sea. But mostly, they're on land.
Reply 11
Original post by TheJ0ker
Sorry, did you ask the same girl out three times?

Different girls....
Reply 12
Original post by Zamolxes
*We* think that you taking so much time to think about this proves you care. Get over it mate, there are other girls in the sea. But mostly, they're on land.

I don't care about being rejected. I care about why I don't care. Confusing, but yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending