The Student Room Group

is she attention seeking or just stupid

She's my best friend and the are some problems with her, one being that she has a massive group of guy friends which is fine but then she complains when one of them likes her. In the span of 2 years, she's had to regret 5 guys. She doesn't have a flirty personality. Shes nice, funny and very outgoing and guys just fall for her. But she just brushes of these signs until they straight out tell her that she likes them. She knows that they like her but she keeps on acting the same way but then gets shocked when they confess and has to turn them down.
It doesn't affect me in a bad way, she just rants about who said what to her or what they did. Shes a nice person and i wouldn't call her a red flag or anything, shes just a massive people pleaser. I don't like that about her. I just don't like talking about guys that often. I have other friends i can hang out with but as shes a massive extrovert, people like her more and the conversation can easily turn into her and her love life. I am jealous, i've never has a guy like me and i would kill to reject someone. Better to reject someone and think you're self attractive than to not have any sort of love life and be potentially drop dead ugly.
idk what sort of advice i can give her, or should i let her suffer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending