The Student Room Group

Another Israeli slave running for presidency

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by T-ros
Whats so lol about that? Its true, though.

If you read the rest of his comment you would realise that he is loling because of what he wrote immediately after that. "Maybe the only democratic country because the US supports most dictatorships over there"
Reply 21
Original post by I Persia I
What about Turkey? :sexface:

Correct. But Israel is the closest ally. And Turkey is openly pro - iran. Not exactly good for the friendship with America.
Reply 22
What about Turkey? :sexface:

Exaclty the 6th best army in teh world/ Ottomans FTW
Original post by T-ros
Correct. But Israel is the closest ally. And Turkey is openly pro - iran. Not exactly good for the friendship with America.

It's only pro-Iran because of trade and tourism which benefits it. Doesn't mean it agrees with Iran but I'd say being in NATO places them in the "ally" category.
Reply 24
Original post by B-Man.
Nice strawmans. :rolleyes: He didn't say anything that was anti-Semitic.

Oh, c'mon. We can all see through the thinly disguised veil of anti semitism. Criticizing Israel, when u really mean Jews, has become an acceptable avenue for venting hatred, and substituting 'Jew' for 'Israeli' isn't kidding anybody.
Reply 25
It's only pro-Iran because of trade and tourism which benefits it. Doesn't mean it agrees with Iran but I'd say being in NATO places them in the "ally" category.

It agrees with Iran.
Reply 26
Israel controls Washington though AIPAC.

It's no secret. The US gives Israel more military aid than all its other aid combined, vetos all Resolutions at the UN criticising Israel no matter how abhorrent their apartheid policies and genocides against Palestinians and Lebanese may be, and allows Israel to take the piss out of America by selling on American military aid to other nations too. Do you really think Americans wish to do this of their own accord? And the jokes that people who criticise this are anti-Semites is just getting old now... Finkelstein (the American Jew) has written many books about how Israel controls the USA - look them up if you don't believe us.

Edit - lmao at what I just saw: http://www.gorillawire.com/?p=9779

:rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by T-ros
It agrees with Iran.

Clearly not enough to decline the US's Missile defense radar proposal on their soil.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/16/world/europe/turkey-accepts-missile-radar-for-nato-defense-against-iran.html
Reply 28
Original post by navarre
Oh, c'mon. We can all see through the thinly disguised veil of anti semitism. Criticizing Israel, when u really mean Jews, has become an acceptable avenue for venting hatred, and substituting 'Jew' for 'Israeli' isn't kidding anybody.

You're clearly displaying a disdain for Goyim and are therefore a Jewish Supremacist. It's obvious that using anti-Semitism to deflect criticism of Israel is used to veil prejudice against non Jews.

Spoiler

Reply 29
Original post by B-Man.
You're clearly displaying a disdain for Goyim and are therefore a Jewish Supremacist. It's obvious that using anti-Semitism to deflect criticism of Israel is used to veil prejudice against non Jews.

Spoiler

Only difference between our posts is, my post raised an (unfortunately) true and valid point.
Reply 30
Original post by navarre
Only difference between our posts is, my post raised an (unfortunately) true and valid point.

:rolleyes: You carry on playing the racecard.
i have a best friend who is jewish, however both I and him fiercly disagree with israel's foriegn policy....

i dont hate jew's, im only against Zionism and the killing of innocent people, i.e palestine
Reply 32
Original post by B-Man.
:rolleyes: You carry on playing the racecard.

This isn't about race. It's about religion. Which is even worse.

People can choose to believe in whatever fables they want, but you can't dislike someone in that basis.
Reply 33
Original post by shadow12345
i have a best friend who is jewish, however both I and him fiercly disagree with israel's foriegn policy....

i dont hate jew's, im only against Zionism and the killing of innocent people, i.e palestine

Its great that u and ur best friend disagree with Israel`s policy. I guess you also agree with the hundreds of "palestinians" killed a few weeks ago by assad ?
Original post by Jacktri
He has no chance of winning. Other than the Florida straw poll he has been one of the strugglers at the back with the likes of Rick Santorum

Where did you get your information? In the latest zogby poll he is the current front runner, ahead of romney and perry
Reply 35
Original post by Made in the USA
Where did you get your information? In the latest zogby poll he is the current front runner, ahead of romney and perry

According to the zogby polls Romney has never been the front runner which is not accurate at all before Perry was in the race he was easily the favourite.
Original post by Jacktri
According to the zogby polls Romney has never been the front runner which is not accurate at all before Perry was in the race he was easily the favourite.

Says who? The media?

The media wants Romney, period

Just because the media wants a left wing republican who was literally the father of obamacare doesn't mean he is the frontrunner.
Reply 37
Says who? The media?

The media wants Romney, period

Just because the media wants a left wing republican who was literally the father of obamacare doesn't mean he is the frontrunner.

Make a public poll on the internet and Ron Paul will win it with ease the fact is nobody has heard of ZONGY or whatever it was Ron Paul has a much younger internet friendly following so will win any of the internet polls.
Original post by Jacktri
Make a public poll on the internet and Ron Paul will win it with ease the fact is nobody has heard of ZONGY or whatever it was Ron Paul has a much younger internet friendly following so will win any of the internet polls.

The zogby poll is just as credible as Gallup or Rasmussen and as well known.
Reply 39
The zogby poll is just as credible as Gallup or Rasmussen and as well known.

Zogby only has about 2000 votes per poll which is an extremely small sample size. Anyone can vote in it democrat or republican. You can vote in it without being an American. This just shows how meaningless these polls are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending