The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gwenllian94
I haven't heard from Lancaster and Bristol yet for the Mathematics and Statistics BSc course. Has anyone heard from them yet? I applied 4 weeks ago

I have heard from Bristol but not the MStat course.. the usual G103 though.

I got an offer on 3/11. But as an International so......
Guys did anyone get the Warwick notification letter around 1st November(who has NOT gotten their offer)? As in the one saying your app is being considered..?? 'Cause a couple of pple have already gotten their offers after the letter and I was just welll, nervous!
Original post by actuarialmaestro:p
Guys did anyone get the Warwick notification letter around 1st November(who has NOT gotten their offer)? As in the one saying your app is being considered..?? 'Cause a couple of pple have already gotten their offers after the letter and I was just welll, nervous!

Yes, I got the notification email on Nov. 1st but no offer yet. :s-smilie: I'm a Scottish student though. Don't know if that makes any difference.
Original post by twig
I am in a similar position. Going to open day in this month. BUt track not updated yet. Also have not got the official offer letter yet, just the open day invitation.

I found it amusing that my letter from the Maths department inviting me to the Introductory day mentioned I should already have a letter from the college itself.

Fast forward a week or two and I finally get the letter from UCL. On there it mentions that in the next few days I should be getting a letter from the Maths department inviting me up for an Introductory day.

If their timings are that confused, I dread to think when they'll notify UCAS D:
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
LOL, true that. That's the year they raised it right?

The cycle before the last one, yeah they raised it from AAA2 I think.
I WANT A UCL OFFER!

That is all...
Original post by ben-smith
I WANT A UCL OFFER!

That is all...

You'll get your offers eventually.

I didn't get my first one last year until mid November so it's nothing to worry about. (although I know how it feels to sit here watching others get offers... :sigh:)
Original post by Farhan.Hanif93
You'll get your offers eventually.

I didn't get my first one last year until mid November so it's nothing to worry about. (although I know how it feels to sit here watching others get offers... :sigh:)

Oh I forgot to tell anyone: I got a Warwick offer!
I'm still not sure if I want to go to Warwick though....
i really want to go to UCL as well.. i sent it on the 12th of October...

your going cambridge.......so dont worry :colone:

UCL haven't given me an offer.....:/ not planning to go there anywayz....ultimate1 might stab me :colone:
Reply 2770
Original post by quest_5692
i just took my SAT hours ago.

Is this your first SAT attempt? How much are you expecting? Have you applied for US colleges already - if so, is it possible to apply without SAT scores?

Congratulations! :woo:

I'm not worrying here at all... in fact, I'm just completely relaxed...

:cry:

:woo:
Original post by Rahul.S
your going cambridge.......so dont worry :colone:

Don't be so naive.

There's no certainty in the process (admittedly he has a good shot going off his posts but that's what we all said about people like F.H93 last year...)
Original post by Beth1234

It's okay, I'm in the no offer boat too =( :titan:
Original post by Beth1234

Original post by laughylolly
It's okay, I'm in the no offer boat too =( :titan:

:grouphugs:

It would be nice to have one offer... oh well. :crossedf:
Original post by laughylolly
Yes, I got the notification email on Nov. 1st but no offer yet. :s-smilie: I'm a Scottish student though. Don't know if that makes any difference.

Haha I doubt it does... you will be a local for fees purposes right? In that case I am a Pakistani student and I think THAT DOES make a difference :P
Original post by quest_5692
yes i saw the text but indicates nothing and no i just took my SAT hours ago.

Oooh I took the SAT in Oct.. did alright (2150) and have Subject tests in Dec...

Are you applying US? If so whereabouts?
Original post by BieberFan
Don't be so naive.

There's no certainty in the process (admittedly he has a good shot going off his posts but that's what we all said about people like F.H93 last year...)

:colone: haterz got to say bad stuff dont they :mad: R.I.P. YH
Original post by Rahul.S
:colone: haterz got to say bad stuff dont they :mad: R.I.P. YH

Got nothing against the guy. I think he's good enough through judging his posts but realistically, no-one's a certainty. For starters, we don't even know his grades so the verdict is out on that one.

Latest