The Student Room Group

what does my offer from loughborough mean?

So i recently received an offer for computer science from loughborough university and had a quick question. In the offer it states,This offer is subject to you obtaining

GCE ADVANCED LEVEL

GRADES AAB

TO INCLUDE MATHEMATICS

THIS IS A CONTEXTUAL OFFER

When it says to include mathematics, does that mean I need to get any grade in mathematics? I was a bit confused by this because surely they would know i am doing maths by my ucas applications? Can anyone clear this up thanks.
Original post by jake102:)
So i recently received an offer for computer science from loughborough university and had a quick question. In the offer it states,This offer is subject to you obtaining

GCE ADVANCED LEVEL

GRADES AAB

TO INCLUDE MATHEMATICS

When it says to include mathematics, does that mean I need to get any grade in mathematics? I was a bit confused by this because surely they would know i am doing maths by my ucas applications? Can anyone clear this up thanks.

Either A/B in Mathematics. So either an A in Mathematics with a BB in your other two subjects, or a B in Mathematics with AB in your other two subjects.
Reply 2
Original post by ActuallyPears
Either A/B in Mathematics. So either an A in Mathematics with a BB in your other two subjects, or a B in Mathematics with AB in your other two subjects.

the offer is AAB, but i get what you are saying thanks
Original post by jake102:)

GCE ADVANCED LEVEL

GRADES AAB

TO INCLUDE MATHEMATICS

Hi there,

If you have any questions about your application, I would recommend getting in touch with our Admissions Office by emailing [email protected] so you are able to get the right answers.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about studying at and living in Loughborough 🙂 we are happy to help!

Lindsay
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending