The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2960
Original post by Mathelete
Ya I guess they ar ehappy with that! I also have 1 in Step I. So Maybe thats why?! I want to get my chemistry to an A as it annoys me that B... like a stain on my result sheet...

Is 1 in STEP the highest possible? Congratulations!!! What are your uni choices and what will you be firming/insuring?
Original post by mpc1
Is 1 in STEP the highest possible? Congratulations!!! What are your uni choices and what will you be firming/insuring?

It is not the highest. It is however very good:biggrin:
Original post by mpc1

Nah, you can get an 'S' in STEP. That's the highest. S > 1 > 2 > 3 > U
Original post by Icefx
Just got a triple A offer from Kings, anyone else heard?

Well done :smile:
Original post by mpc1

No noo now way it is! I have no idea how I got that cause I came out of the exam going "what the ****" Well I have applied to Oxford, Imperial, UCL, Kings and Bristol. So Unless Oxford gives me an offer (Doubtful!) Then UCL! :smile: Or Imperial? Might flip a coin?
Reply 2965
No noo now way it is! I have no idea how I got that cause I came out of the exam going "what the ****" Well I have applied to Oxford, Imperial, UCL, Kings and Bristol. So Unless Oxford gives me an offer (Doubtful!) Then UCL! :smile: Or Imperial? Might flip a coin?

If one firms the unconditional choice , then it means one cannot put any insurance, correct? So, then does that mean the firm normally is a conditional choice and the insurance is typically the unconditional one? Is this correct?
Original post by mpc1
If one firms the unconditional choice , then it means one cannot put any insurance, correct? So, then does that mean the firm normally is a conditional choice and the insurance is typically the unconditional one? Is this correct?

Yes that is correct... Well yes, its different for gap years students and mature students... we have a different code on UCAS too.. .ours is UCO2 where as yours should be UCO1... I think it means:

UCO2: Idiot, Must have fallen asleep!
UCO1: Doing it at the right time!
Original post by cpdavis
Well done :smile:

For G103 or G100?

=] And Well done! =]
Reply 2968
Yes that is correct... Well yes, its different for gap years students and mature students... we have a different code on UCAS too.. .ours is UCO2 where as yours should be UCO1... I think it means:

UCO2: Idiot, Must have fallen asleep!
UCO1: Doing it at the right time!

lol

what were your uni choices last year and did you decline them last year?
(edited 12 years ago)
For G103 or G100?

=] And Well done! =]

I'm confused, I think you quoted the wrong person :rolleyes:
Original post by mpc1
lol

I didnt apply last year...
I was thinking of travelling to places and thought that the uni fees will not go up! Realised I was DEAD wrong and now here I am! =]
Original post by mpc1
lol
what is your UCL offer course code?

G107 Msci Mathematics =]

In Short: All you can eat mathematics buffet!
Original post by cpdavis
I'm confused, I think you quoted the wrong person :rolleyes:

I did... Sorry! :smile:
Does anyone know how I would go about contacting a university about my fee status. For some reason Warwick have said that I'm 'oversees' for fee purposes even though I live in the Uk, was born here and hold a British passport.
Reply 2974
Woo yeah! Warwick offer! :biggrin:
(Scottish Applicant btw)

Don't know the conditions of the offer yet but it will probably be standard A1A + 2 in STEP.
Track updated at 17:30.
Original post by legion99
(Scottish Applicant btw)

Don't know the conditions of the offer yet but it will probably be standard A1A + 2 in STEP.

Click on the course code and it will tell you the conditions =)
Reply 2976
Original post by laughylolly
Click on the course code and it will tell you the conditions =)

Thanks.

It is the standard A1, A and 2 in STEP:smile: (A1 in Maths, A in anything else)
Reply 2977
Original post by laughylolly
Does anyone know how I would go about contacting a university about my fee status. For some reason Warwick have said that I'm 'oversees' for fee purposes even though I live in the Uk, was born here and hold a British passport.

Where are the fee status detailed mentioned? In track? or via email?
Original post by mpc1

Not necessarily - if you wanted to go to the unconditional uni then you would firm it. You firm your first choice, and if it's a conditional then you put an easier offer as insurance.

Original post by legion99
(Scottish Applicant btw)

Well done! When did you send your application, if I may ask? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mpc1
Where are the fee status detailed mentioned? In track? or via email?

In track. It was mentioned with the conditions for my Warwick offer.

Latest