The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PoGo HoPz
Not smart. Let's neg him into oblivion, guys. :awesome:

":frown:"

As one user very correctly pointed out, if you were a mod, you'd do exactly the same thing :wink:

Original post by tasha96
Again??? :frown:

You can neg me if it makes you feel better :tongue:

So, the whole of TSR gets to troll me day and night and I can't have a little fun? It's just not fair :angry:
Original post by Democracy

As one user very correctly pointed out, if you were a mod, you'd do exactly the same thing :wink:

So, the whole of TSR gets to troll me day and night and I can't have a little fun? It's just not fair :angry:

I bet your revision break involved refreshing the last page for 10 mins :tongue:

its still very annoying :tongue: specially when we get to 98...
Original post by scoutzawwar
I bet your revision break involved refreshing the last page for 10 mins :tongue:

Ha no, I very nearly missed it this time, only joined in at post #90ish.

Before revision breaks for me involved nipping out for a smoke. At least now the only thing that gets harmed is my rep count. Plus it's freezing outside :wink:

Original post by SciFiBoy
its still very annoying :tongue: specially when we get to 98...

Sorry comrade :p:

Nah, I wouldn't do that! :tongue:

one
2 :mmm:

Before revision breaks for me involved nipping out for a smoke. At least now the only thing that gets harmed is my rep count. Plus it's freezing outside :wink:

you can apologise by letting us win one :colondollar:

So that is our reward for helping you not smoke? :tongue: Getting trolled right at the end :frown:
seven
ate
Original post by tasha96
Nah, I wouldn't do that! :tongue:

You can if it makes you feel like you've got me back :biggrin: Rep nowadays is largely worthless anyway. It's not like before where if you pissed off the wrong person you could have -600 or so wiped off your total :tongue:

Original post by SciFiBoy
you can apologise by letting us win one :colondollar:

I don't usually hang around annoying strangers in Chat. This is just the exam stress I promise you, I have troll's remorse already :colondollar:

After Sunday night you won't see me in here again...I shall be getting smashed to celebrate the end of exams on Monday, which is definitely a better use of my time :cheers:

Original post by scoutzawwar
So that is our reward for helping you not smoke? :tongue: Getting trolled right at the end :frown:

My lungs are much obliged to you :colondollar:

In return for putting up with me, I promise I'll turn a blind eye to any "offences" you commit in D&CA :ninja:

I don't usually hang around annoying strangers in Chat. This is just the exam stress I promise you, I have troll's remorse already :colondollar:

After Sunday night you won't see me in here again...I shall be getting smashed to celebrate the end of exams on Monday, which is definitely a better use of my time :cheers:

I see, maybe we will get lucky and one of your revision breaks will last too long, hehe :colone:

haha, good plan, good luck with your exams, and with the drinking! :wink:

Latest