67, and I study sciences :colondollar:
23, i guess I'm just not a very sentient person
I got 27 and I study Maths & CS...
Reply 324
29 and I study sciences...
Reply 325
63 and I will study Arts :rolleyes:
Reply 326
48 for me. But the thing is, I don't think a high score is necessarily automatically better than a lower one. In terms of broader personal make-ups, there are people who are great at listening and 'empathising', but it's like they have no passion of their own- they won't open up themselves and they don't have a will to live the life that is in them. I think you need a healthy balance of self-determination, wisdom in knowing when to be lenient to people (for some it's kinder to be apparently harsh), and openness to lives around us. It is also the case that extroverted people are sometimes more overtly empathetic, but quieter people tend to be of fewer words but can say things which are sometimes more perceptive.
With the Systemising Quotient http://glennrowe.net/BaronCohen/SystemizingQuotient/SystemizingQuotient.aspx (I got 24)
I am apparently an "Extreme Empathising" type which according to http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/feature/image/0,13030,938137,00.html has "yet to be discovered" so I probably didn't answer very accurately.
I got 5, and I'm studying Biomedical Science. I know I'm bad in social situations, but I didn't think I'd score that low.
Original post by whitepearlbaby
With the Systemising Quotient http://glennrowe.net/BaronCohen/SystemizingQuotient/SystemizingQuotient.aspx (I got 24)
I am apparently an "Extreme Empathising" type which according to http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/feature/image/0,13030,938137,00.html has "yet to be discovered" so I probably didn't answer very accurately.

Scored 54 on that test. Apparently in there with a few other guys and all the Aspergers people.
Original post by Scarletsmoke
Scored 54 on that test. Apparently in there with a few other guys and all the Aspergers people.

The same score as me, hi :dance:
I got 64! :smile:
Original post by LipstickKisses
The same score as me, hi :dance:

That's impressive, it said that no women score in that region. I never realised wanting to know how things worked put me up in the aspergers area, I just like looking at things and understanding :tongue:
That's impressive, it said that no women score in that region. I never realised wanting to know how things worked put me up in the aspergers area, I just like looking at things and understanding :tongue:

I put up my own poll about it, so far no other women are in this area, I feel special :awesome:

Spoiler

I put up my own poll about it, so far no other women are in this area, I feel special :awesome:

Spoiler

I've never actually had an official diagnosis, but I imagine it's not a long stretch to think that I may have a mild case. Doing these tests has kind of solidified it in my mind.
I've never actually had an official diagnosis, but I imagine it's not a long stretch to think that I may have a mild case. Doing these tests has kind of solidified it in my mind.

Lots of people with mild cases don't get diagnosed because it doesn't always cause any noticeable problems. I don't see it as a bad thing anyway so it's not a negative :tongue:
Hm, I got 27 and I study French. I haven't studied anything science-related since I was 15 :tongue:
Lots of people with mild cases don't get diagnosed because it doesn't always cause any noticeable problems. I don't see it as a bad thing anyway so it's not a negative :tongue:

I suppose I do get angry at things more than most people should, and it has kinda meant that I have fewer romantic prospects, but I don't really care. Women are complicated, even the details on the human body are simpler in comparison. I'd rather learn about cellular biology than have to deal with the difficult world of romantic politics.
I suppose I do get angry at things more than most people should, and it has kinda meant that I have fewer romantic prospects, but I don't really care. Women are complicated, even the details on the human body are simpler in comparison. I'd rather learn about cellular biology than have to deal with the difficult world of romantic politics.

I get angry too, I get frustrated when something that seems really simple to me, everyone else finds complicated or vice versa. And I don't get other girls either, date another systemiser woman, we're much simpler than the other kind :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending