The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

I think I am a little strange, I am not looking forward to results day got the whole anxious thing going on :frown:

Then, I am all..."yet we get the grade boundaries a day before" I am strange, then I end up thinking...oh but what if everyone found the exam easy?!
OK now it is getting a bit serious now, my heart was pumping like hell, I probably gonna cry over my results on Thursday and say goodbye to Cambridge... Anyone wanna cry with me?
Reply 1962
Original post by asas78978
OK now it is getting a bit serious now, my heart was pumping like hell, I probably gonna cry over my results on Thursday and say goodbye to Cambridge... Anyone wanna cry with me?

You were born alone, you will die alone and you cry alone
Original post by ManPowa
You were born alone, you will die alone and you cry alone

aha how do you know that? I cried alone like n times already:biggrin: except I won't die alone :biggrin:
Reply 1964
aha how do you know that? I cried alone like n times already:biggrin: except I won't die alone :biggrin:

Haha I just read it somewhere and soon as i came on this, seen your post LOL dw, ima cry with you :biggrin:

what exams did you take by the way?
Original post by ManPowa
Haha I just read it somewhere and soon as i came on this, seen your post LOL dw, ima cry with you :biggrin:

what exams did you take by the way?

I did Edexcel C4 and S2, and economics Unit 1 and AQA Physics Unit1.
I did them terribly. especially s2.

haha yeah I am gonna cry all night long.
What did u do?
Reply 1966
The more I look forward to what should be half decent results, the more anxious I get that my confidence is a bad omen.

Blaaargh :unsure:
Reply 1967
I did Edexcel C4 and S2, and economics Unit 1 and AQA Physics Unit1.
I did them terribly. especially s2.

haha yeah I am gonna cry all night long.
What did u do?

Haha you'll sleep for about 10 minutes, i doubt you'll cry all night :biggrin: jk.
Im sure you will be awryt, u got May yet and plus its your first year and only you know the amount of effort that is required.

i did:
bio unit 1, bio unit 4, chem 2, chem 4 and Islam AS
Anyone else more worried about what their parents will think of their results than their actual results themselves? =|
Reply 1969
Original post by ManPowa
You were born alone,

What if he/she was born with a step bro/sister? then that means she wasnt born alone
Original post by ManPowa
Haha you'll sleep for about 10 minutes, i doubt you'll cry all night :biggrin: jk.
Im sure you will be awryt, u got May yet and plus its your first year and only you know the amount of effort that is required.

i did:
bio unit 1, bio unit 4, chem 2, chem 4 and Islam AS

I am practically dying everyday, not sure if I will recover from Thursday shock.
Do you know when the grade boundaries come out? I remember it was a day before result day, therefore it musts be on Wednesday?
I wanna know the results as quick as possible, my parents told me if I fail any I will be out of the house... Since I don't study.:frown:
Reply 1971
Original post by ManPowa
Yep, the hardest paper ive seen.. my teacher said They're making the A2 Papers very challenging from now on.. the f335 paper, they dived into a lot of challenging stuff that required hardcore understanding and detail. Not simply brushing over a topic.
Im thinking around 60-63 for the A.. it was similar to Jan 11 ans that was 63.

Lets hope so, I did F325 aswell and I thought it was pretty hard particularly the last couple of questions. I mean 1 mark for equations that take a lot of thinking, I thought that was harsh. Most people thought it was either alright though, compared to other papers, so I'm guessing boundaries will be what they usually are - around 70 for an A, I'm hoping lower though.
Original post by Just Josh
Anyone else more worried about what their parents will think of their results than their actual results themselves? =|

:yes:
Reply 1973
Original post by POWW!
What if he/she was born with a step bro/sister? then that means she wasnt born alone

But she came out the womb alone. Happy now..
Reply 1974
I am practically dying everyday, not sure if I will recover from Thursday shock.
Do you know when the grade boundaries come out? I remember it was a day before result day, therefore it musts be on Wednesday?
I wanna know the results as quick as possible, my parents told me if I fail any I will be out of the house... Since I don't study.:frown:

The grade boundaries will come out on Wednesday round about 8-11am, not midnight Wednesday lol
Seriously, you will be awryt, I think youre worrying too much.

By fail do they mean a U grade
Reply 1975
Original post by Just Josh

Yep, pretty much :redface:
Reply 1976
Original post by jamieyea
been having dreams of getting my results and getting Us, Es and Gs (hahaa!) already :eek:

You'll be fine! :smile:

EDIT: I really don't understand you people! Why neg me for trying to be reassuring?!
(edited 12 years ago)
Until yesturday I was excited for results day. Im fairly confident on both maths papers ive done and same to economics, but the ICT INFO2 paper is scaring me badly, the grade boundaries for that paper is generally low but the marking is very strict. I just beg for a B, as long as I get no C's I shall live :frown:
Reply 1978
I keep worrying and then I realise that there is really no point in losing sleep over these results... there is literally nothing we can do now. :redface:
Is there anyone out there who did CCEA?

Quick Reply

Latest