The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by indianaussie
What!!! You mean i've been on the wrong thread the whole time? :eek: I must get my glasses checked. lol. jk :P

It's alright im not worried even if you were straight we'd organise a way around that. Plus you know if you get a new girl bi/gay you get a free toaster and my one is broken at the moment.

Girls are like noodles..they're only straight till they get wet :wink: :P

Communal showers :rofl: HELL no.

And actually, now that I checked..I have 3 plaid shirts =O Granted, the last one is more likely to be used as a short dress with leggings and boots. But it's still plaid! :P

What!!! You mean i've been on the wrong thread the whole time? :eek: I must get my glasses checked. lol. jk :P

It's alright im not worried even if you were straight we'd organise a way around that. Plus you know if you get a new girl bi/gay you get a free toaster and my one is broken at the moment.

Girls are like noodles..they're only straight till they get wet :wink: :P

LOL @ the toaster thing! I thought you got a gift card for...whatever brand of clothes you lesbians have made your trademark. Care to contribute with some google info, lcsurfer?

And that last remark...ew.
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
Wait? So this isn't the "110% straight and committed to Christianity" thread?! Omg! I'm so confused now!!

Lol, don't worry. Someone already put me through the questionnaire. The general tone of curious questioning is actually purely figurative. I'm pretty sure I'm not straight.

just for you because i think you might enjoy this :smile: :wink:

hey, i just met you and this is crazy
but here's my number
so call me maybe :P
Communal showers :rofl: HELL no.

And actually, now that I checked..I have 3 plaid shirts =O Granted, the last one is more likely to be used as a short dress with leggings and boots. But it's still plaid! :P

LOL @ the toaster thing! I thought you got a gift card for...whatever brand of clothes you lesbians have made your trademark. Care to contribute with some google info, lcsurfer?xKfEdjlRxSk

And that last remark...ew.

NO i meant a wetness of another type. .but i didnt come up with it it's just another one of those random jokes. :wink:
The toaster things is apparently relates to the fact that 20-30 years ago homophobes worried about gay people going on recruitment drives trying to convert kids to being "gay"..so they joked if they would convert a stright person they'd get a toaster. Something like that. I know this joke was mentioned on the Ellen show.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090513072758AA9YzkO

its also from the ellen show

I think we should get a gift card for ..hmm not sure maybe whatever brand does plaids
(edited 11 years ago)
i'm Bi, but why do u ask?
just for you because i think you might enjoy this :smile: :wink:

hey, i just met you and this is crazy
but here's my number
so call me maybe :P

You're barking up the wrong tree there - I've said it to FrozenCharlotte before and was placed firmly in the friendzone. :wink:
Original post by Tortious
You're barking up the wrong tree there - I've said it to FrozenCharlotte before and was placed firmly in the friendzone. :wink:

D'aww :console:

plenty-more-fish-sea-sharks-1304224601h.jpg

At least you know what you're talking about, all this 'friend zone' stuff goes over my head. :dunce:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent

At least you know what you're talking about, all this 'friend zone' stuff goes over my head. :dunce:

Really?

It's what the cool kids say for: "Aww, you're such a nice guy - why aren't all men like you? ... Haha, don't be silly, I just see you as a friend. :h:"

Meanwhile, in Cambridge: I got invited out for coffee again. :sexface:

Hahaha I resent that! Well, no, I don't. It's true. I told you, I come here to make friends. And the friendzone isn't the 9th circle of hell you know :rofl: And you should be happy I call you a friend, woman!

Or..worried, rather...

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent

Well, if you're trying to encourage a person to look at her dating-related options...I suggest you use a more flattering fish to indirectly/casually refer to yourself :laugh:

EDIT: You better understand what I said as something that was meant to sound nice and friendly and not snotty and arrogant :P
(edited 11 years ago)
Really?

It's what the cool kids say for: "Aww, you're such a nice guy - why aren't all men like you? ... Haha, don't be silly, I just see you as a friend. :h:"

Meanwhile, in Cambridge: I got invited out for coffee again. :sexface:

Hahaha cool kids. You crack me up. But thanks for implying that I'm cool :cool:

And that's not how it goes. It goes "You're a cool person. Let's be friends". Simple as that.

Coffee by the Eng Lit lady who looks very very interesting? :mmm:

EDIT: I seriously worry that you chose to assign the masculine gender to the example on your definition there xD
(edited 11 years ago)
Hahaha cool kids. You crack me up. But thanks for implying that I'm cool :cool:

And that's not how it goes. It goes "You're a cool person. Let's be friends". Simple as that.

Coffee by the Eng Lit lady who looks very very interesting? :mmm:

EDIT: I seriously worry that you chose to assign the masculine gender to the example on your definition there xD

That's not what the friendzone is. :nah: Here.

But yes, by her. we had chats today and she Facebooked me her number. With three kisses. :mmm: :p:

EDIT: Don't be worried. I was being heteronormative. :indiff:
(edited 11 years ago)
That's not what the friendzone is. :nah:

But yes, by her. we had chats today and she Facebooked me her number. With three kisses. :mmm: :p:

No, that was MY definition of friendzone :tongue: It's the typical definition minus the unnecessary complications :laugh:

And oooooh! :mmm: How did the first coffee event go? =O
(edited 11 years ago)
No, that was MY definition of friendzone :tongue:

And oooooh! :mmm: How did the first coffee event go? =O

It wasn't an "event" as such - it was just that none of our other friends were around during the tea break. :p:

However, the Hall was fairly noisy, so I can't be sure, but I think I heard her mention "my boyfriend" twice. :erm:
Oh, look, I'm a full member and got three gems :O! :danceboy:
It wasn't an "event" as such - it was just that none of our other friends were around during the tea break. :p:

However, the Hall was fairly noisy, so I can't be sure, but I think I heard her mention "my boyfriend" twice. :erm:

The dreaded nominal group! Everytime an interesting girl so much as whispers it, there should be a "bleep" sound on top of it :rofl:
That's not what the friendzone is. :nah: Here.

EDIT: Don't be worried. I was being heteronormative. :indiff:

Lmao @ Chris Rock's rant!
The dreaded nominal group! Everytime an interesting girl so much as whispers it, there should be a "bleep" sound on top of it :rofl:

Yeah, it should be at a "gay frequency" or something that only we can hear, so we can nod and smile politely but know that we're not going to get anywhere. :p:
Yeah, it should be at a "gay frequency" or something that only we can hear, so we can nod and smile politely but know that we're not going to get anywhere. :p:

Btw, you know I got a "minor" warning from Craig on the LGBT chat because I used the word bull*** and forgot to substitute the last morpheme with asterisks :rofl: But I think deep down it was because I was (acting like I was) conceited :lol:

I replied I would then never venture to post a football-defeat rant there or he'd ban me XD
Btw, you know I got a "minor" warning from Craig on the LGBT chat because I used the word bull*** and forgot to substitute the last morpheme with asterisks :rofl: But I think deep down it was because I was (acting like I was) conceited :lol:

I replied I would then never venture to post a football-defeat rant there or he'd ban me XD

Protip: you don't have to change swear words - the filter does it for you. Just don't post "cr@p" etc., which constitutes avoidance (I'm not avoiding because "crap" isn't filtered :wink:).

Also, be careful about discussing moderation stuff outside of Ask a Moderator, otherwise you're likely to get a proper warning. :p: How do you even know it was him?
Protip: you don't have to change swear words - the filter does it for you. Just don't post "cr@p" etc., which constitutes avoidance (I'm not avoiding because "crap" isn't filtered :wink:).

Also, be careful about discussing moderation stuff outside of Ask a Moderator, otherwise you're likely to get a proper warning. :p: How do you even know it was him?

Duly noted :yes:

He edited my post so it said "Last edited by".

I'm off to the cinema. I'm gonna watch "Brave" and then cook myself an Italian/Spanish dinner hahaha #foreveralone Was it you I made the "handsome" joke to? By now I've said so much stupid cr@ap, I forget x_x

EDIT: Oh, all seeing eye of forum moderation, if you can see this, I do apologise. Please don't send me to noob hell :rofl: Sorry, had to say it >_>
(edited 11 years ago)
Oh, look, I'm a full member and got three gems :O! :danceboy:

Is 3 gems 150 points?? I'm not far off like like like :wink: haha

friendzone sucks.... or what sucks more is celebacy

Quick Reply

Latest