The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by lilGem
Yes :colone:

It is :afraid: the first page shows all.

I don't want them to kill the dog :cry2:

Oh my god the peephole, and the sillouette in the corridor when they slam the door. :afraid:
This is really good :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:

Same, I hate it when they kill the dog. :frown:

Like that kirikirikirikirikiri bitch :tongue:
Reply 661
Original post by Arva
Oh my god the peephole, and the sillouette in the corridor when they slam the door. :afraid:
This is really good :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:

Same, I hate it when they kill the dog. :frown:

Like that kirikirikirikirikiri bitch :tongue:

:afraid: I'm too scared to sleep :cry2: it's film like this which :frown:

:lol: love that name

Wait until the end :cry:

sorry for the belated reply but my internet went down :rolleyes:
Reply 662
Original post by lilGem
:afraid: I'm too scared to sleep :cry2: it's film like this which :frown:

:lol: love that name

Wait until the end :cry:

sorry for the belated reply but my internet went down :rolleyes:

I'm still like 15 minutes from the end, had to let it buffer. :rolleyes: :console: Don't worry, I'm here to chat and be scared with you, so all is not lost. :lol:
Reply 663
Original post by Arva
I'm still like 15 minutes from the end, had to let it buffer. :rolleyes: :console: Don't worry, I'm here to chat and be scared with you, so all is not lost. :lol:

It get's a lot more :cry2:-ish

N'awh :love:

However I want to see your response to the photos :colone:
Reply 664
Original post by lilGem
It get's a lot more :cry2:-ish

N'awh :love:

However I want to see your response to the photos :colone:

That kid wasn't very nice! :hmmm:

:hugs:

Just looked the photos up, they're gross but nothing mentally scarring really. :dontknow:

Unless there are different ones and the one in the barrel isn't what you were talking about. Also, the photos aren't actually real :lol:
Reply 665
Original post by Arva
That kid wasn't very nice! :hmmm:

:hugs:

Just looked the photos up, they're gross but nothing mentally scarring really. :dontknow:

Unless there are different ones and the one in the barrel isn't what you were talking about. Also, the photos aren't actually real :lol:

Those kids are evil :angry:

Oops, but the news clips in it are :colone:

Maybe it's just me, but they really scared me :redface:
Reply 666
Original post by lilGem
Those kids are evil :angry:

Oops, but the news clips in it are :colone:

Maybe it's just me, but they really scared me :redface:

Yeah, not the nicest bunch. :lol: I have to say, I was expecting that film to be scarier, and better. I feel a tad let down really. :frown: Didn't really get how they ended up in the sewers, and it just didn't scare me that much after the initial bit in the house.

Maybe I'll have to watch the film itself at some point. :colone:

:lol: Maybe it's just me, after watching Dexter I've seen my fair share of weird murder victims, even some in barrels much like that. :rolleyes:
Reply 667
Original post by Arva
Yeah, not the nicest bunch. :lol: I have to say, I was expecting that film to be scarier, and better. I feel a tad let down really. :frown: Didn't really get how they ended up in the sewers, and it just didn't scare me that much after the initial bit in the house.

Maybe I'll have to watch the film itself at some point. :colone:

:lol: Maybe it's just me, after watching Dexter I've seen my fair share of weird murder victims, even some in barrels much like that. :rolleyes:

:hugs: I just scare too easily- it scared me once I realised they were children :colondollar:

It takes a loong time to get into but it's get shocking very quickly (and the fact it's a very real thing)

Of course :rolleyes: ooh that reminds me "Fear Itself" is on tomorrow (well later this evening) :smile:
Reply 668
Original post by lilGem
:hugs: I just scare too easily- it scared me once I realised they were children :colondollar:

It takes a loong time to get into but it's get shocking very quickly (and the fact it's a very real thing)

Of course :rolleyes: ooh that reminds me "Fear Itself" is on tomorrow (well later this evening) :smile:

Yeah children in horror are creepy - Exorcist, Ju-On, Ringu, Dark Waters...

Hmm, well it sounds kind of interesting. It's weird going on a horror-film-fest with someone over the internet. :colone:
:lol:
Reply 669
Original post by Arva
Yeah children in horror are creepy - Exorcist, Ju-On, Ringu, Dark Waters...

I haven't watched the exorcist yet :redface: I've always been to creeped out by trailers or clips of it :colondollar:

Audition and Silent hill are on Wednesday
Mother and Frozen on Thursday
Premonition, Carrier and Sorority row on Friday

I'll get back to you on the rest :colone:
Reply 670
Original post by lilGem
I haven't watched the exorcist yet :redface: I've always been to creeped out by trailers or clips of it :colondollar:

Audition and Silent hill are on Wednesday
Mother and Frozen on Thursday
Premonition, Carrier and Sorority row on Friday

I'll get back to you on the rest :colone:

You watch a lot of movies! :lol:

Anyway I'm going to sleep now, or at least try to :tongue:

Night, don't let the children bite :colone::colone::colone:

Spoiler

Morning all :sexface:
Original post by madders94
Morning all :sexface:

Good morning :sexface:
Reply 673
oh hello this looks like an interesting thread :smile:

:sexface:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Morning all!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Morning, my sunshines! :h:

:flower2: :flower: :bubbles:
Original post by Oromis263
:ahee:

I think I'm going for it. My dad just said I should just do it, I've nothing to lose. Thank you! Glad you made it to, results day must have been nerve-wracking? (at least I though I saw your STEP was just short? May have been someone else)

That's good, I hope you make it - you deserve it for sure! Thanks :smile: Yeah it was pretty awful considering I found out at midnight that I missed my offer (got 2 in STEP II, 1 in III) so I had to wait several hours to find out what decision had been made! Well, all over now and it was a good decision :tongue: Now I have to nail the Tripos and show them it wasn't a mistake to let me in!
Morning. :sexface:

EDIT: I just read that back to myself in George Weasley's voice when he walks in on Harry and Ginny in DHP2. The face matches perfectly. :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by katie55
oh hello this looks like an interesting thread :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

You'd be right there :sexface:

Welcome by the way :wavey:
Reply 679
Dalek's symbolic Maths society is the funniest thing I've ever seen :rofl::rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest