The Student Room Group

UK Border Force

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Has anyone had to take any additional information in after interview? Just wondering where/who I need to hand it in to...
Reply 501
Original post by millsy1976
Are there any existing Civil Servant currently awaiting the outcome of the online test here? Just wondered if anybody has an idea of when we're likely to find out if we're going ot be invited to interview?

Hi... I'm waiting for my results... It was the 2 week mark today wasn't it for the results?
Reply 502
Hey guys,

What is the sponsored agreed Id number for the security form?

Is it your passport number? Having trouble unlocking my account...
Reply 503
Original post by daviddune
Hey guys,

What is the sponsored agreed Id number for the security form?

Is it your passport number? Having trouble unlocking my account...

Mine was ni number
Reply 504
hi, i'm also still waiting to hear back re the outcome of the online test for border force officer, the email i got inviting me to the test said we would hear back within 2 weeks of tues 28th aug, 2 other people i know who applied also havent heard back yet.....
Reply 505
Original post by musicman5
Mine was ni number

Lol, thanks. I already found out the hard way by trying candidate number, passport number, then lastly NI Number. I must've tried candidate and passport number around 5 or 6 times before I tried the NI number....sigh.
Original post by lhf2012
hi, i'm also still waiting to hear back re the outcome of the online test for border force officer, the email i got inviting me to the test said we would hear back within 2 weeks of tues 28th aug, 2 other people i know who applied also havent heard back yet.....

Yeah - it's frustrating isn't it?! I don't think Capita have handled this or the previous campaign very well at all. I'm on holiday in a few days for almost 2 weeks. I hope we know by then......I'm considering emailing but don't want to be a nuisance..!
Reply 507
Original post by lhf2012

Prepare to wait a lot longer! I've been waiting nearly 4 weeks for a reply to any outcome from my online tests for asylum caseworker.

On the one hand I've prepared myself to get a no, but then on the other having made me wait 4 weeks (probably more, still haven't heard even this week!) I think by rights I should get an interview. But then having said that, having an interview would then re-start another 4+ week cycle of waiting for something that might never happen! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Original post by Expo
Prepare to wait a lot longer! I've been waiting nearly 4 weeks for a reply to any outcome from my online tests for asylum caseworker.

On the one hand I've prepared myself to get a no, but then on the other having made me wait 4 weeks (probably more, still haven't heard even this week!) I think by rights I should get an interview. But then having said that, having an interview would then re-start another 4+ week cycle of waiting for something that might never happen! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are you a civil servant?

I can't see why they've kept you waiting for so long, must be torture. At least when I didn't pass they let me know after two days, so I didn't have to endure the wait.
Just had an email about the caseworker applications. It apologised for the delay and told me that I would hear back by close of play on Friday 19th September 2012...a date which doesn't exist.
So is this thread for freshi's then.
Reply 511
Just had a e-mail saying sorry for the delay, but it will be another week before we get told if we passed the online tests :confused:
Reply 512
Original post by Orv
Just had a e-mail saying sorry for the delay, but it will be another week before we get told if we passed the online tests :confused:

I had 2 emails, one with the incorrect date of 19th and then correct 21st September :rolleyes:

The way these applications have been handled is a shambles. If at the end of this whole saga nothing favourable emerges (ie. the job) then I shall be lodging a complaint I think.

I don't understand why they can't stick to their own self-prescribed recruitment timetable - else what's the point in publicising it as people like myself will only criticise them against it.
Additionally, the email errors today and the way they are worded is to be fair a little unprofessional also.
Reply 513
did anyone who received their offer last Friday receive their security questionnaire today?
Reply 514
Received mine yesterday
Original post by DontJudge
So is this thread for freshi's then.

Is that purposefully ignorant?
Original post by FamilyPupil
Is that purposefully ignorant?

No but it was Ignorantly purposed.
Reply 517
Original post by Rk123456
Received mine yesterday

have you filled yours out yet? I hope this part is done quickly so we can hurry up and find out the dates for when training is or when employment will commence.
Original post by Rk123456
Just got my security link. Will get it done after work!

i just accidentally clicked on the thumbs down for this quote....i don't dislike it, i just leant on my laptop and hit it by accident. haha
Reply 519
Lol no worries

Yeah I've done it, anxiously waiting now! Lucky I do work currently so it takes my mind off the wait

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending