The Student Room Group

How to cope with horniness

I haven't had any sort of intimate action,let alone sex in nearly 2 years and it's really starting to bother me.It's not that I couldn't get it but I Would rather wait for someone I care about.Its just so frustrating sometimes it doesnt bother Me,other times it's all I think about.For people who have felt like this how do you cope.Sometimes I wish I'd never had sex!!:angry:

Scroll to see replies

Masturbation. Lots of masturbation. Seriously, just wait a bit longer I'm sure someone good will come along and you can have all the fun you want :wink:
It's good that you are waiting. There's no real solution until you find someone other than masturbation... Also, it's probably a good thing as when you do eventually have sex with someone you care for you can just go wild, and the wait will make it feel that bit more special. I was the same as you - hadn't had sex for 3 years but have started having sex with a close friend - we're both exclusive and it feels awesome due to the long wait, almost like my first time again!
Reply 3
Masturbation is a good friend.
Reply 4
What they've all said^
But also, don't go on about it to loads of people, I don't mean on here, but in real life.
I have friends at college who are obsessed with getting laid and it really annoys the rest of us that they won't shut up about it.
just bite things hard, books, table edges, doors

seriously helps, a lot of the time horniness is aggression that wants to be released through your penis.
Reply 6
Sport. Seriously the more active you are the less horny you will be, the less horniness will bother you.
Original post by Chillywilly93
just bite things hard, books, table edges, doors

seriously helps, a lot of the time horniness is aggression that wants to be released through your penis.

One of the strangest sentences I have ever read on TSR :lol:
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
It's good that you are waiting. There's no real solution until you find someone other than masturbation... Also, it's probably a good thing as when you do eventually have sex with someone you care for you can just go wild, and the wait will make it feel that bit more special. I was the same as you - hadn't had sex for 3 years but have started having sex with a close friend - we're both exclusive and it feels awesome due to the long wait, almost like my first time again!

This is one of my concerns,if I was to start having sex kinda feel like I'd be rubbish cause I haven't had it in such a long time!
Reply 9
is OP male or female?
If you're a male, screw whole "waiting for someone" thing and get laid.
If you're a female start some sport activities, join societies, go out more. if that doesn't work, masturbate.
Reply 10
Original post by desdemonata
One of the strangest sentences I have ever read on TSR :lol:

sexual tension makes us more aggressive, so it's true
Original post by IzzieCosgrove
What they've all said^
But also, don't go on about it to loads of people, I don't mean on here, but in real life.
I have friends at college who are obsessed with getting laid and it really annoys the rest of us that they won't shut up about it.

Send them my way, I'll sort them out.
No dicks or fat chicks though
fap fap fap fap fap fap

OR

schick schick schick schick schick
Original post by ms14v07
sexual tension makes us more aggressive, so it's true

Not saying it wasn't, just the whole "released through the penis" made me laugh :tongue:
Reply 14
Original post by meenu89
Masturbation is a good friend.

Original post by ms14v07
is OP male or female?
If you're a male, screw whole "waiting for someone" thing and get laid.
If you're a female start some sport activities, join societies, go out more. if that doesn't work, masturbate.

Are you aware that those two things aren't mutually exclusive?

You're saying that a guy should screw around but a girl shouldn't. That doesn't make any sense because if girls didn't screw around then neither could guys.
Masturbation for the nation!
Am I really the only one to know the magic of a nice cold shower?

Wait... these dudes also know.

James Bond
Gandalf
Jim Carrey
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Dragonfly07
Are you aware that those two things aren't mutually exclusive?

You're saying that a guy should screw around but a girl shouldn't. That doesn't make any sense because if girls didn't screw around then neither could guys.

They are not. I'm talking from a perspective of a man who holds double standards and thinks that girls should be innocent as mourning flowers and men should be getting as much sex as they can.
Somewhere I've read that only 20% of men get regular sex and almost all of the women have sex with these 20%. These guys are much more competitive than the other poor 80%, thus we get threads like "why aren't there any real/attractive/hot men"?
and lastly, if no one could screw around (both male and female) and had only one partner this would be an awesome world imo
Original post by ms14v07
They are not. I'm talking from a perspective of a man who holds double standards and thinks that girls should be innocent as mourning flowers and men should be getting as much sex as they can.
Somewhere I've read that only 20% of men get regular sex and almost all of the women have sex with these 20%. These guys are much more competitive than the other poor 80%, thus we get threads like "why aren't there any real/attractive/hot men"?
and lastly, if no one could screw around (both male and female) and had only one partner this would be an awesome world imo

Did you perhaps post anon in another thread about this? :holmes:

Well at least you're being honest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending