The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That anon was me.

Another point is that he won't kill himself i'm pretty positive of that, if he does he has had problems much more complex than your gf can fix.

Besides, to be blunt about it, if she blocks his emails she won't know he;s dead
Original post by MattyJo
I'm sorry but someone won't kill themselves over someone over the internet. They are just playing games. Your girlfriend literally has nothing to do with this guy? :confused:

I dunno man :biggrin: this is all confusing stuff, she doesnt want to hurt him even more
Original post by BabyfacedDom
That anon was me.

Another point is that he won't kill himself i'm pretty positive of that, if he does he has had problems much more complex than your gf can fix.

Besides, to be blunt about it, if she blocks his emails she won't know he;s dead

wait is there a way to like send you a message privately or something? im new to the tsr stuff :biggrin:
Original post by Infamous2
I dunno man :biggrin: this is all confusing stuff, she doesnt want to hurt him even more

What do you mean? This is a guy your girlfriend has no connection too whatsoever, this problem can be fixed with a click of a button, honestly, if I could, I'd do it for you :biggrin:. But try to not let it effect you, try not to get too involved, I know it bothers you but, don't take it out on her.
wait is there a way to like send you a message privately or something? im new to the tsr stuff :biggrin:

yeah but i'm not sure how :P never sent one. Click on my name maybe?
Original post by MattyJo
What do you mean? This is a guy your girlfriend has no connection too whatsoever, this problem can be fixed with a click of a button, honestly, if I could, I'd do it for you :biggrin:. But try to not let it effect you, try not to get too involved, I know it bothers you but, don't take it out on her.

thanks man for the advice :smile: i'll try and get her to block messages from this guy
thanks man for the advice :smile: i'll try and get her to block messages from this guy

Listen, it would be a shame to let something like this to get in the way, and I'm sure you won't let it but tread carefully right?
hey guys, i've been in this long distance relationship with my girlfriend for like 5 months now and things are great and im really happy with her. But one day she met this guy online and they exchanged email addresses, she told me about it and as im a really laid back guy, i didn't really mind it :smile: BUT as the days went on, the emails started to get more and more intense cos the guy started to get obsessed with her and i mean REALLY OBSESSED! he was writing poems for her, telling her that he loves her so much and that he'd do anything to be in my position... He's always emailing her about how much he wants to cuddle and make love and stuff with her... She obviously doesn't feel comfortable with it and so she said she had a boyfriend...but still he continued to email her about his obsession with her. Then suddenly he started to get depressed and was threatening suicide and how he can't stand it when he loves my girlfriend but she loves me... He always says he's gonna kill himself over and over again. THen i got tired of all this and i told her to email him to back off politely...which made things even worse! He started to get even more depressed and said that he can't live in this world where 'his dream girl is not his' I love this girl a lot and she means the world to me but really im just so damn confused right now... I dont like the idea that this guy is always emailing her about wanting to make love with her and stuff.. in fact im pretty pissed off with the guy... But i just dont know what to do now :frown: someone please help... He's already tried to commit suicide already, it's just my girlfriend is always so sad when he emails her about this... And when she copies and pastes it to me, i get a bit sad too. There's also this underlying feeling that this guy is trying to just steal her away from me... if you could help me, that would be awesome (:

Thing is I reckon he is doing it for attention, if he was really going to kill himself he wouldn't tell anyone
Original post by MattyJo
Listen, it would be a shame to let something like this to get in the way, and I'm sure you won't let it but tread carefully right?

i will :smile: im not gonna let this get in the way of anythig
i will :smile: im not gonna let this get in the way of anythig

Good lad. Any other questions feel free to PM me. Good luck.
Original post by MattyJo
Good lad. Any other questions feel free to PM me. Good luck.

thanks man, i'll let you know if stuff gets bad
Keep us updated :smile:

Doesn't happen often on TSR for me but i genuinely care about how this one pans out. Probably because i'd been in a similar situation myself.
Reply 9152
Noone can say what way your relationship will go, I thought I new how mine would go and I didn't. Obviously you love each other very much and you make time for each other, maybe you should ask him if he sees your relationship going anywhere, I know its only been 3 months but in a long distance relationship to handle that so well at the start is really good.
thanks for the advice guys but i've got another problem :/ my girlfriend thinks she's a bad gf, i keep on telling her she's the best girlfriend in the world, but she always just says she isn't...
its been 3 months without seeing him, gonna see him in one week for 2.5 weeks yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :smile: super excited
in 12 hours time i'll be going through airport security. I'm so excited :biggrin:
so far got through 5 months in this ldr, 6 more to go :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Is it justified to feel jealous at a boyfriend who has a female friend he sees quite often? I haven't met her yet, but he has mentioned her in talking quite a bit to me. I just miss him and feel crazily jealous she gets to spend time with someone I only get to see 1 or 2 times a month.
I completely trust him, I just have a stupid fear that she is amazing and better and easier for him than me... which would devastate me :frown:. I know he loves me. It's so irrational.
Hey everybody :smile:

Ive been with my boyfriend for 7 months now. 5 of which have been long distance!

We really do love each other. At the beginning we'd have petty fights, but now we're solid.

However, from my side, I always feel worried, he's in uni while im still in college.
I have till June till I see him, so that is what.. 6 more months.

Because he is in uni I feel really paranoid. If he doesnt reply to me for hours on end i literally freak out

How can I learn how to trust him more?
Original post by Anonymous
Is it justified to feel jealous at a boyfriend who has a female friend he sees quite often? I haven't met her yet, but he has mentioned her in talking quite a bit to me. I just miss him and feel crazily jealous she gets to spend time with someone I only get to see 1 or 2 times a month.
I completely trust him, I just have a stupid fear that she is amazing and better and easier for him than me... which would devastate me :frown:. I know he loves me. It's so irrational.

It's normal if maybe not entirely justified :hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending