The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
Original post by ♥ ♥
Sorry for like, totally spoiling/worsening your mood :frown:

True. It's always the unhappy auntyji's who have nothing else to do, but badmouth others 'cos they're kids turned out screwed up. Most of the time, it's the generally, 'your kids are too western'. And I'm like, shut up, I have more morals, values and speak my mother-tongue. Unlike their kids, who can't string together a sentence of hindi/punjabi. Not knowing the language doesn't make them bad people, it's just the way their parents make out that they're fab, and I'm like :rofl:

Hey sis, don't worry I'm not angry at you sweetie :wink:
And I couldn't agree more with what you've said....I'm always like who the hell do you all think you're trying to fool??? I know what your kids are like lol

the crap I get from some of my relatives...for being "western".....
Original post by Revent

I don't even know what tharkii is :p: Told ya I'm a coconut :lol: I've only been to Pakistan once in my life when I was born :mmm:

It's desi slang for desperate :P

You're the complete opposite of me then? I was born in US but bred in Pak haha
Reply 1102
Original post by ♥ ♥
Erm...I wouldn't call it flirting! Ha ha, you can be my BFFL, but nothing more. Sorry to break it to you so bluntly :L

Fair enough, it's just me being honest :wink: What on earth is a BFFL? :rofl:
oh and </3 :frown: :cry:
Original post by salmon-aiman
I have been staring at it for hours on end now.
Yes I bet it can shatter a mirror.

I cant recall one person saying my looks would shatter a mirror. But then, you have the maturity of a 5 year old, so that explains the hilarious response you just gave, how original.
Original post by Zeegie
Hey sis, don't worry I'm not angry at you sweetie :wink:
And I couldn't agree more with what you've said....I'm always like who the hell do you all think you're trying to fool??? I know what your kids are like lol

the crap I get from some of my relatives...for being "western".....

Good :')

Ah, and it's always there kids who are out getting wasted on a saturday night, and then there's me, currently in bed, on TSR :L
That's not to say I don't have a social life, or have fun, it's just I don't go wild!
They also made a BIG fuss when I did ballet and athletics in high school. Like they literally spoke to my mum, and told her to make me quit, as it wasn't good for the family image. I just laughed. I feel bad for my maa though, who has to deal with all the stuff. My brother on the other hand, no one says anything to him/about him :mad:
Original post by Warlord
I cant recall one person saying my looks would shatter a mirror. But then, you have the maturity of a 5 year old, so that explains the hilarious response you just gave, how original.

Post a picture then. We can see if it shatters my glasses.
If I have the maturity of a 5 year old, you are borderlining the birth stage.
Original post by Revent

best friend for life
Reply 1107
Original post by Insomniac_1901
It's desi slang for desperate :P

You're the complete opposite of me then? I was born in US but bred in Pak haha

Yeah, clearly I'm desperate :colondollar: :p:

Born and raised in NYC and living in London for 7-8 years now :smile:
Original post by Revent

Aw no, don't make me feel bad. I'm sure you'll find someone better than me in about 10 minutes on TSR. In fact, you probably already have :L

Best Friend For Life :colondollar:

Lol, made a resolution - no relationships till I'm 20 now :lol:
Original post by ♥ ♥

Ah, and it's always there kids who are out getting wasted on a saturday night, and then there's me, currently in bed, on TSR :L
That's not to say I don't have a social life, or have fun, it's just I don't go wild!
They also made a BIG fuss when I did ballet and athletics in high school. Like they literally spoke to my mum, and told her to make me quit, as it wasn't good for the family image. I just laughed. I feel bad for my maa though, who has to deal with all the stuff. My brother on the other hand, no one says anything to him/about him :mad:

I do hate this. I hate when sons are favoured. I am being serious, no mazaaq.
[QUOTE="Warlord;40861449"]RUBENA! NO! Guys, ignore her, DO NOT watch human centipede :eek:[/QUOTE

WARLORD: esp for you, enjoy

sorry to totally intrude in your conversation, but having pics on TSR can actually be such a pain. Quite a few weirdos on here :L
Reply 1112
Original post by ♥ ♥

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH you do athletics????? Which event?????
Yes.....I'm an addict ahahah
I wish I did ballet lol
I know it's like um sorry who the hell are you trying to tell my parents what to do with me???

"omg you go to cambridge omg". Impressive composure there.

I dont need to post my pic for you lol.
Reply 1114
Original post by ♥ ♥
Aw no, don't make me feel bad. I'm sure you'll find someone better than me in about 10 minutes on TSR. In fact, you probably already have :L

Best Friend For Life :colondollar:

Lol, made a resolution - no relationships till I'm 20 now :lol:

Obviously there's someone better on TSR. But that's a guy and I'm talking about myself of course :frown:

Plus, you're Indian, so you're automatically awesome, you have a name that means Earth Goddess, I don't think there's much better than that :wink:

Ohhh right :colondollar: Silly me :tongue: and your resolution will fail if you were to run into me IRL because I am seriously AMAZING :wink:
[QUOTE="rubena123;40866449"]
Original post by Warlord
RUBENA! NO! Guys, ignore her, DO NOT watch human centipede :eek:[/QUOTE

WARLORD: esp for you, enjoy

There is nothing there :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Yeah, clearly I'm desperate :colondollar: :p:

Born and raised in NYC and living in London for 7-8 years now :smile:

Yeah clearly you are :P

Yeah I've been here for almost 10 years now :smile:

Anyways people I'm off, can't justify more procrastination so close to exams :/
Original post by ♥ ♥
sorry to totally intrude in your conversation, but having pics on TSR can actually be such a pain. Quite a few weirdos on here :L

My point exactly.
Original post by Warlord
"omg you go to cambridge omg". Impressive composure there.

I dont need to post my pic for you lol.

Yeah I like to maintain my composure. Oh no I don't want to stare at your picture, I only recently got my glasses.
Oh and you're the one squirming at the human centipede, clearly juxtaposing your ostensible 'warlord' stature.

Original post by ♥ ♥

Hahaha, dont worry they were discussing it before, I have no interest to see anyone's pictures!

Latest