The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2180
Original post by Zeegie
hahahaha no i wish i was going lol.... its just where i wanna live when i grow up lol.....but yes....one day hunny we shall go together :wink:

:biggrin::wink: Alright
I wanna go Egypt or Morocco !
Reply 2181
Original post by Alia93

Morocco is nice :smile: My uncle was just there two weeks ago. He loved it :smile:

Egypt, I'd rather wait until it's completely safe :tongue:
Reply 2182
Original post by Revent
yah I know, but shooting my ego down is not nice :tongue:

Well here's a newsflash pal...I can be a serious bitch sometimes so if u think this is me shootin ur ego down then i have no idea how you'll cope with the real thing.........lol :biggrin:

bhai...you'll get cannon balls hammered at your ego in the future.....

Now relax, im joking....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2183
Original post by Zeegie
Well here's a newsflash pal...I can be a serious bitch sometimes so if u think this is me shootin ur ego down then i have no idea how you'll cope with the real thing.........lol :biggrin:

bhai...you'll get cannon balls hammered at your ego in the future.....

Now relax, im joking....

Posted from TSR Mobile

now listen to me, you can't ACTUALLY shoot my ego down even if you tried. :wink:
Reply 2184
Anyway, good luck girls :wink:
Reply 2185
Original post by Alia93

Egypt??? I went to Cairo, Alexandria and Luxor in 2011....cairo was a ****ing hell hole....so much hassling and one guy tried to take my dads wallet and another called me cleopatra and i thought my dad was gona murder him loool.....and they always asked for bhaksheesh...and if you didnt wear a hijab you wud get the slut stares.....alexandria and luxor were absolutely wonderful though....gorgeous places I will once again visit....the pharoah tombs and boating on the nile in the sunset.... :biggrin: and having mint tea on banana island :smile: my dad refused to go in a tour group so we were completely on our own lol.....camel meat tastes lovely :wink: goras always go to sharmalsheikh so we didnt go there looool.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2186
Original post by Beth21

That better be for our upcoming exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2187
Original post by Revent
now listen to me, you can't ACTUALLY shoot my ego down even if you tried. :wink:

Wouldnt need to try, and no, i'd pounder it :biggrin: but i dont want u to do another runner from this thread so i guess i'll have to control myself :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2188
Original post by Zeegie
Egypt??? I went to Cairo, Alexandria and Luxor in 2011....cairo was a ****ing hell hole....so much hassling and one guy tried to take my dads wallet and another called me cleopatra and i thought my dad was gona murder him loool.....and they always asked for bhaksheesh...and if you didnt wear a hijab you wud get the slut stares.....alexandria and luxor were absolutely wonderful though....gorgeous places I will once again visit....the pharoah tombs and boating on the nile in the sunset.... :biggrin: and having mint tea on banana island :smile: my dad refused to go in a tour group so we were completely on our own lol.....camel meat tastes lovely :wink: goras always go to sharmalsheikh so we didnt go there looool.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh your so lucky! Cleopatra LOL - that's probably a compliment. Nile in the sunset yeah, that sounds beauts! 5ish months left of sixth form, then we can relax - I can't wait. I'm so tired of everything :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2189
Dil sambal ja zaraa phir mohabbat karne challaa hai tuu
Reply 2190
Original post by Beth21

That's an interesting article, but I think there's going to be a lot of bias in that. The people who find it horrible are obviously going to complain the most for example. Then some places, the women might actually be too scared to take part in surverys or whatever like this. In instances of areas of rape, some women may be too embarrassed. It's really hard to say to be honest that one bad country is worse than another bad country.
Reply 2191
Original post by Zeegie
Wouldnt need to try, and no, i'd pounder it :biggrin: but i dont want u to do another runner from this thread so i guess i'll have to control myself :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Give it your best shot :wink:
Original post by Revent

*Goes to get popcorn*
Reply 2193
Original post by Insomniac_1901
*Goes to get popcorn*

You...you always gotta but in, don't you? :mad: Bring me some as well please :colondollar: Salted
Reply 2194
Original post by Alia93
Awh your so lucky! Cleopatra LOL - that's probably a compliment. Nile in the sunset yeah, that sounds beauts! 5ish months left of sixth form, then we can relax - I can't wait. I'm so tired of everything :frown:

I know hun :frown: you'll getta nice long chilled break once this years over :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alia93
lol.

It was a comment designed to provoke anger on purpose. Good response :smile:
Reply 2196
Original post by YWArtist
Dil sambal ja zaraa phir mohabbat karne challaa hai tuu

Hows the wedding yaara?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2197
Original post by Revent

You'd have to get me raging first :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent
You...you always gotta but in, don't you? :mad: Bring me some as well please :colondollar: Salted

I'm not butting in, I'm just enjoying my legacy being carried forward :P I'll sit and watch quietly, I promise :smile:

Ofc it has to be saltedd!
Original post by Zeegie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now, lets be nice. I think me making him **** himself and run was enough. Now if you did it too, he may never come back.

Latest