The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

I.M Marsh Students? Tourism?

Still havent managed to find ANYBODY that will be studying at I.M Marsh or on the Leisure and Tourism Management course :confused:
Reply 1
Ohh so tourism and leisure is at I.M Marsh??!!
I still havent been able to go to an open day so wasnt sure which campus is was. Is I.M Marsh central?? Close to halls?

I'm going to be joining Tourism & Leisure second years,,,I'm transferring from my current Uni up to John Moores :smile:
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Rossical
Ohh so tourism and leisure is at I.M Marsh??!!
I still havent been able to go to an open day so wasnt sure which campus is was. Is I.M Marsh central?? Close to halls?

I'm going to be joining Tourism & Leisure second years,,,I'm transferring from my current Uni up to John Moores :smile:

Yeah its at IM Marsh but no it's not central, its quite a bit away from the city centre about 20-30 mins on the bus, and not too long on the train.

Theres no accommodation near it so you have to stay in the city centre and if you look on the website it tells you where most students on that campus stay i think i'll be in Great Newton Hall. Then I.M Marsh students can purchase an Arriva pass for buses and trains for £50 a month or something to get there.
Reply 3
Original post by KGW
Yeah its at IM Marsh but no it's not central, its quite a bit away from the city centre about 20-30 mins on the bus, and not too long on the train.

Theres no accommodation near it so you have to stay in the city centre and if you look on the website it tells you where most students on that campus stay i think i'll be in Great Newton Hall. Then I.M Marsh students can purchase an Arriva pass for buses and trains for £50 a month or something to get there.

oh damn, I had no idea it was a bus/train ride away :/ That sucks, I'm always late as it is, adding transport to that will just be a disaster. I'm gonna go to a campus tour next month and check it out anyway though

This news has made me want to consider Leeds more strongly!
Reply 4
I'm studying sport development & P.E at the I.M Marsh campus :smile:
Reply 5
I'll (hopefully) be studying Coaching Development at I.M Marsh campus!
Reply 6
Woo we all wont be alone then!
Reply 7
What accomodation you all looking at?
Original post by KGW
What accomodation you all looking at?

I am doing this course, sent off my accommodation choices yesterday!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
I'm doing food and nutrition up at IM Marsh :smile: still dunno where to stay tho :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 10
Wait, FINALLY somebody else doing Tourism? PRAISE DA LORD!

And ooh, i'm looking at either Apollo or Great Newton (I can't apply till August 26th though, because i've firmed UCLan so it all depends on my grades) :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by KGW
Still havent managed to find ANYBODY that will be studying at I.M Marsh or on the Leisure and Tourism Management course :confused:

im studying in the I.M Marsh campus :smile:
Reply 12
im doing early childhood studies at I.M Marsh. haven't came across no one else though :frown:
I'm at the I.M Marsh campus :smile: Studying Dance
Reply 14
Original post by KGW

I'm doing tourism at IM Marsh and one of my friends is too! :smile:
Reply 15
I'm lookin to do outdoor ed at IM. Anyone renting private instead of halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by KGW

Hi I'm going to be studying Leisure and Tourism management :smile:
Reply 17
I'll be studying Primary Ed at IM Marsh.
Reply 18
Original post by kmcc04
Hi I'm going to be studying Leisure and Tourism management :smile:

Haha this was from last year. I study International Tourism at UCLan now. Didn't choose LJMU :biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending