The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2500
Original post by Warlord
That sounds like something you feed your girlfriend on a date loool, no, I dont eat strawberries. Nasty. Grapes and pears and pomegranate and bananas really. Well your dad has good taste then :smile:

Well it isn't a bad thing to feed a girlfriend on a cute little date :wink: But strawberries are heavenly!! Pears are quite cool, especially with pepper....I eat pomegranate in ramzan....watermelons are my ultimate favourite :biggrin:

Lol my dad's a legend :cool:
Original post by Zeegie
Well it isn't a bad thing to feed a girlfriend on a cute little date :wink: But strawberries are heavenly!! Pears are quite cool, especially with pepper....I eat pomegranate in ramzan....watermelons are my ultimate favourite :biggrin:

Lol my dad's a legend :cool:

Dont have a gf, so its okay, wont eat it haha. Pepper :eek: Wow, you have some odd tastes :tongue:
Reply 2502
Original post by Warlord
Dont have a gf, so its okay, wont eat it haha. Pepper :eek: Wow, you have some odd tastes :tongue:

She'll force feed it ya, dw :biggrin:

I'd say more distinctive :rolleyes:
Reply 2503
Nooooo rents, I do not want to go to Birmingham this weekend...
Original post by Zeegie
She'll force feed it ya, dw :biggrin:

I'd say more distinctive :rolleyes:

Pakistani style, eat till you collapse means a succesful date.
Reply 2505
Original post by Warlord
Pakistani style, eat till you collapse means a succesful date.

Don't forget the taareef or else they'll feel like failures lol.
Reply 2506
Original post by Zeegie
Don't forget the taareef or else they'll feel like failures lol.

Don't think a pakistani girl fits warlords taste :tongue:
Finished all my exams today :smile:
WOOHOO!!! :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2508
Original post by Farwa
Don't think a pakistani girl fits warlords taste :tongue:

Hhahahahahahahahaha you sound sure :wink:
Reply 2509
Hi everyone :smile:
Reply 2510
Original post by Zeegie

Lol :tongue:
Well I have read a good few posts on here so I am able to come to this conclusion :tongue:
Reply 2511
Original post by Farwa
Lol :tongue:
Well I have read a good few posts on here so I am able to come to this conclusion :tongue:

You sure you're not mistaking Warlord for me? :mmm:
Original post by Revent

She most defo isnt :smile: I have this weird effect on people, apologies in advance everyone. I am just a loveable wolverine :smile:
Original post by Zeegie

Pakistani girls tend to be a bit more cut off, if that makes sense. So I tend to have less pakistani friends, female wise.Which is a shame. Found a few cool girls on this thread though :smile:
Reply 2514
Original post by Warlord
Pakistani girls tend to be a bit more cut off, if that makes sense. So I tend to have less pakistani friends, female wise.Which is a shame. Found a few cool girls on this thread though :smile:

Yeaaahhhh boyyyyyyyy....

Lol dunno where the hell that came from... :biggrin:
I find them a little cliquey at the minute...hopefully that will change soon..
Original post by Furbs
Hi everyone :smile:

Heya :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Yeaaahhhh boyyyyyyyy....

Lol dunno where the hell that came from... :biggrin:
I find them a little cliquey at the minute...hopefully that will change soon..

Girls on this thread or pakistani girls in general? I think my female counterparts like their own social groups. You seem to be one of the exceptions.
Reply 2517
Original post by Warlord
Girls on this thread or pakistani girls in general? I think my female counterparts like their own social groups. You seem to be one of the exceptions.

Nah I meant the pakistani girls that I know....my dad often attends a lot of "doctor" functions and whatnot and a lot of the girls there just piss me off, hence me and my sister don't go anymore....I don't want to be general or anything because I know there are a lot of nice decent ones but it's just a shame that I don't have any pakistani friends as such and if I do come across them they're just absolute bitches......

The guys tend to be better but still there are a load of *****. But yeah these are just from the ones that I've seen.

The girls on this thread are coooool :biggrin:
Hahaha, yeah I'm not a huge fan of sticking to one crew...I have a solid bunch who I would call my true friends, and then I don't see any harm in mingling around and having laughs with everyone....though mum always gets a little worried bless :smile:
Reply 2518
Original post by Revent

No I'm not but why do you not like pakistani girls?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2519
Original post by Zeegie
Nah I meant the pakistani girls that I know....my dad often attends a lot of "doctor" functions and whatnot and a lot of the girls there just piss me off, hence me and my sister don't go anymore....I don't want to be general or anything because I know there are a lot of nice decent ones but it's just a shame that I don't have any pakistani friends as such and if I do come across them they're just absolute bitches......

The guys tend to be better but still there are a load of *****. But yeah these are just from the ones that I've seen.

The girls on this thread are coooool :biggrin:
Hahaha, yeah I'm not a huge fan of sticking to one crew...I have a solid bunch who I would call my true friends, and then I don't see any harm in mingling around and having laughs with everyone....though mum always gets a little worried bless :smile:

Haha I do agree with the "bitches" point... I'm hoping I'll find some nice friends at uni though

Latest