The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
:mmm: :rofl: Why haven't you seen me? :laugh: woooowww :lol: I just cracked up :lol: You're good :tongue: You probably have considering how much time I spend there :mmm: I'm like always at the Las Iguanas bar :biggrin:

Oh wow. I work there and I don't even know where that is LOL there are a handful of restaurants I know and most of the stores... The bar on the other hand...near wahaca or near Penang?

Ok I sound like a full on stalker. 😑

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by moonietoot
True that ... Especially if they're in a crisis

lol, this was a few years ago. The nou camp was amazing, went for a little tour of that. Went for a stroll through las ramblas too, thats a pickpockoet hotspot lol :biggrin:
Reply 2922
Original post by UnknownPerson
Hello

Hiyaaaaaa :biggrin:

How ya doing :wink:
Reply 2923
I hear that movie's really good so have fun if you do end up going!!

Ew shisha smells awful.

Thanks, it looks AMAZING. Plus Dicaprio is in it :p: He's my (second) favourite actor I think :lol:

What else is there to do on Edgeware road? :lol: Shwarma's okay I guess :tongue: oh my days there's a Baskin Robbins on Edgeware road as well :love:
Original post by Warlord
If you love nyc so much, why did you come to london then, cant be a hypocrite like that :tongue: p.s, american men sound really gay with their accents, just sounds like they are joking around all the time, noone can take them seriously. Tomaaaaato :biggrin:

Hahahaha ... Ill add something onto that ... They all sit on their backside eating food day in day out :wink:
Original post by Revent
:mmm: :rofl: Why haven't you seen me? :laugh: woooowww :lol: I just cracked up :lol: You're good :tongue: You probably have considering how much time I spend there :mmm: I'm like always at the Las Iguanas bar :biggrin:

She meant to say someone ordinary doesnt really stand out do they, hence she doesnt really remember you :tongue:
Reply 2926
Original post by Revent

Who, me? :frown: Btw, profiteroles are heaven :love: Best ones I had were when I went to France :love: Best pain au chocolat was in Swiss though :tongue:

Lol I was making a joke....
Stop worrying bro, I'd always warn you beforehand :wink:
Yeah Swiss choc is the best..though I like Belgian too :smile:
Original post by Warlord
The carlton shuffle. Nuff said.
I whistled for a cab and when it came near..
(I always forget the lyrics after this line :biggrin:)

Something..dice and ear..loooool me neither
LOOL Carlton shuffle is epic :biggrin:

Hahaha aww thats kool .. where are you from?

I'm from the North yo. You?
Original post by Revent
Thanks, it looks AMAZING. Plus Dicaprio is in it :p: He's my (second) favourite actor I think :lol:

What else is there to do on Edgeware road? :lol: Shwarma's okay I guess :tongue: oh my days there's a Baskin Robbins on Edgeware road as well :love:

Went for a beast wedding at the vip lounge couple of months ago :smile:
America you sonofaguns you never signed the Kyoto Protocol. Pfsht.
Reply 2930
Original post by Warlord
If you love nyc so much, why did you come to london then, cant be a hypocrite like that :tongue: p.s, american men sound really gay with their accents, just sounds like they are joking around all the time, noone can take them seriously. Tomaaaaato :biggrin:

For my grandmother. and I don't have the accent anyway :colone:
Oh wow. I work there and I don't even know where that is LOL there are a handful of restaurants I know and most of the stores... The bar on the other hand...near wahaca or near Penang?

Ok I sound like a full on stalker. 😑

Loooooool where do you work? :laugh: It's near Jom Makan and Strada. It's sorta opposite TGI's.
Hahahaha ... Ill add something onto that ... They all sit on their backside eating food day in day out :wink:

loool. Basically, uk>usa.
Reply 2932
Original post by Warlord
Switzerland, why would you go there for any reason barring skiing :biggrin:
Paris was nice too, preffered barca.

Barcelona:daydreaming:
Wanna go to Italy as well :smile:

Switzerland is coooool :wink:
Paris was beautiful...when we went under this old bridge on the river ride, the commentator told everyone to close their eyes and make a wish coz it was romantic or whatever...

Looked around and my rents had their eyes fully open looooool...and were the only ones as well ahahahaha
Original post by Revent

EDGEWARE :O aka slut house. (Or so i've heard :teehee: )
Original post by Maryb_101
America you sonofaguns you never signed the Kyoto Protocol. Pfsht.

Something to do with the co2 emissions? Lol, does anyone actually like america, rather thanvbeing forced to support them out of fear :tongue:
Original post by Warlord
lol, this was a few years ago. The nou camp was amazing, went for a little tour of that. Went for a stroll through las ramblas too, thats a pickpockoet hotspot lol :biggrin:

Ahhhh man. Taking Spain off my to-see list LOL

Reply 2936
Original post by Warlord
Does your sister normally call you zeegie as a nickname?

I only have one nick name....and only my friends/classmates call me that....

My sister doesn't say my name lol....
Original post by Zeegie

Nothing can beat Belgian Mealted chocolate on a waffle along with some strawberries
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2938
Original post by Zeegie

Okay good :biggrin: I've never had Belgian :frown:

:teehee: Why haven't I seen any of these sluts then? :rofl:

Original post by Warlord
She meant to say someone ordinary doesnt really stand out do they, hence she doesnt really remember you :tongue:

I'm amazing though :biggrin:

On a saturday night when the nightclubs are fully running, then.. ye, basically :biggrin: But then this is most of london lol.

Latest