The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3580
Original post by UnknownPerson
Hahaha Man Tooo much Gashhhh there ... After visiting the place dont think you'd ever wna go there again

heyheyyy
its awsome! haha :biggrin:
OMG thankGod i took my pictures down <3 phew.
Reply 3582
fevicoll se is suchaaaa tuneeeeee! *dancessssssss*
Reply 3583
awksssssss lol
Reply 3584
Original post by Warlord
I love the black suit, think I brush up okay in one :smile:

Oh I'm sure you look dapper :wink: hence why I have a thing for tuxes hahaaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maryb_101
Crap..i edited the first part out but you quoted me too sooon :tongue: lool ohwell nvm

Yeah my plan for today is go outside and make snow angels :') loool
This time last year, me and my mates got ambushed by guys, went to the shops out of nowhereeee we got snowballed bad style haha it was like paintballing but with snow :L

Hhhaahah m not too quick its you whos too slow :wink: .... hahaha back in sixth form when it snowed we were having a snowball fight and i launched a snow ball at my mate without realising that the headteacher was behind him so yeh i kinda missed him and got the head ... the amount of grief that guy gave me for the year was unbelievable ... :frown: Bad times
Reply 3586
Hhhaahah m not too quick its you whos too slow :wink: .... hahaha back in sixth form when it snowed we were having a snowball fight and i launched a snow ball at my mate without realising that the headteacher was behind him so yeh i kinda missed him and got the head ... the amount of grief that guy gave me for the year was unbelievable ... :frown: Bad times

LOooooooolOooooL hahahahha thats sick :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3587
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by Zeegie
LOooooooolOooooL hahahahha thats sick :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He made me feel like an idiot in front of the teaching staff saying stuff like this silly little boy thought it was a good idea to throw a snowball at a member of staff :\ .... i mean i wasnt the only one having a snowball fight it was like an accident happen get over it
Reply 3589
Original post by Maryb_101
No not a suit...i want to look like a student as well ygm..i dunno not really a suite person tbh

Lol mpharm at Manchester :smile: i can't decideeeee :frown:

Well you could wear a school uniform then maybe? With a tie? Or a neck scarf instead? Defo dont wear a hoodie.....on the contrary, jeans could be an option, with a nice cardie or blazer....

Good luck btw :biggrin: They wont know whats hit them :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3590
He made me feel like an idiot in front of the teaching staff saying stuff like this silly little boy thought it was a good idea to throw a snowball at a member of staff :\ .... i mean i wasnt the only one having a snowball fight it was like an accident happen get over it

Hahahahaa...at least you didnt swear ur mouth off in front of the head on the same day as ur parents evening :frown: ahh memoriesssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3591
me loves a nice set of situps
can feeeel that burnnnnn :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahahaa...at least you didnt swear ur mouth off in front of the head on the same day as ur parents evening :frown: ahh memoriesssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haahahhaaha this mate of mine used to say the swear words in urdu and ask the english teacher what they meant .. the baffled women must have found out what they meant she ended up asking my mates mum 'can you tell me what these words mean because your son asks me all the time'
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3593
Original post by YWArtist
me loves a nice set of situps
can feeeel that burnnnnn :biggrin:

Burn baby buuurn
Discoooo infernooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3594
Original post by Zeegie
Burn baby buuurn
Discoooo infernooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think my english music sidee has just kicked innnn! :biggrin: wooooooo
goodbyee bollywooood!
Reply 3595
Haahahhaaha this mate of mine used to say the swear words in urdu and ask the english teacher what she meant .. the baffled women must have found out what they meant she ended up asking my mates mum 'can you tell me what these words mean because your son asks me all the time'

Ahhhhh you cheeky lot lol :wink: i'd be well screwed by my rents if i did that.....and it wouldnt be any fun coz there aint anyone to have desi banter with at my school lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3596
Original post by YWArtist
i think my english music sidee has just kicked innnn! :biggrin: wooooooo
goodbyee bollywooood!

Hahahaha no more heart wrenching lyrics then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha they are okay NOT TO BAD .... And i suck at Psycho had to drop it after AS i couldnt bare with the amount of case studies that you have to do :| hahah .. What unis have you applied to then

Awww psycho is sooooo fun!!!! Mess with peoples' minds :wink: lol jay Kay!!!

I'm going to Queen Mary... There's actually a longer story to it but heyyyyyy now you know!!!!

How's your day going thus far? Care to save me from this place I like to call work-hell?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3598
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahaha no more heart wrenching lyrics then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ayeee :biggrin:

Lool is it, need to work on that then i guess :wink:
Oo hahaha you got him bad :tongue:

Latest