The Student Room Group

Architecture Portfolio

So here's the deal. I've just received an interview letter from Huddersfield University and they've asked me to produce a portfolio (which was inevitable). The interview is in just over 2 weeks time, so I really need to start filling it up. They require 10-15 pieces so I'm just wondering what the best things to put in it are. Should they all be Architectural drawings? I'm currently designing a restaurant for A-level Graphics so should I put a few drawings from this into it? Am I allowed to put computer drawings in from CAD software such as Google Sketch Up? Should I put some of my GCSE Art drawings in it or not? That's obviously if I can find them.

Original post by Cleggy153
So here's the deal. I've just received an interview letter from Huddersfield University and they've asked me to produce a portfolio (which was inevitable). The interview is in just over 2 weeks time, so I really need to start filling it up. They require 10-15 pieces so I'm just wondering what the best things to put in it are. Should they all be Architectural drawings? I'm currently designing a restaurant for A-level Graphics so should I put a few drawings from this into it? Am I allowed to put computer drawings in from CAD software such as Google Sketch Up? Should I put some of my GCSE Art drawings in it or not? That's obviously if I can find them.

Hi,
I've moved this to the architecture forum as you're likely to get a better response there.
Does Huddersfield have any guidance on their website? that would be a good place to start.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending